Clear All

• Sexybeast777
    replied
    These two are looking amazing! Farah's bicep is a sight to behold

Leave a comment:

• tflexxin
    replied
    Originally posted by thaley View Post
    250? what up slim! get yo ass back in the gym with me, 265 next year Homie!!
    Rollin Swollen!!

Leave a comment:

• tflexxin
    replied
    Originally posted by Fellar View Post
    marcus doesnt posses the tools to go any farther im afraid
    Farther than what? He's competing in the Olympia. What would you suggest is further than that?

Leave a comment:

• Howard
    replied
    Originally posted by THE BIG KING View Post
    Marcus is looking good!
    I agree and was both surprised and impressed at how deeply separated he looked WHEN HE POSED. He looks huge and kinda smooth just standing there but when he hits a pose he pops.
    Farah has some strong and weak parts looking at the pics here.
    Arms are awesome, back looks thick but he seems to lack denisty in his chest and delts for some reason.Thanks for posting these great candids.

Leave a comment:

• paulwnbf
    replied
    If the connecticut europa is a 202 show that farah is doing, then i predict a top 3 finish. If George can still focus on himself while he is extremely busy and really dedicate himself , i think he can win his first pro title in the 202 division.

Good luck brotha

Leave a comment:

• Bobby Brown
    replied
    Well Marcus I wish you and George the best of luck in your up comming events.

Leave a comment:

• GEARD UP
    replied
    i like george and everything but he needs to stop shooting in his delts. theres so much scar tissue its getting very very lumpy

Leave a comment:

• ptest
    replied
    Originally posted by MattO8929 View Post
    Could Geroge's shirt be any tighter?
    That is the only shirt I have ever seen him wear!

Leave a comment:

• Swede
    replied
    Originally posted by joebig View Post
    Marcus is one of the most entertaining posers to watch. Bodybuilding shows can get so boring watching guys just doing their regular boring routine. Marcus and others like Melvin, Darrem, King Kamali, etc make the shows much more enjoyable. Can you imagine how funny it would be seeing Cutler trying to do something like that? I remember watching Gunter years ago at the Olympia trying to do the terminator and a couple other dance moves. I kept thinking "Gunter lets leave it to the black bodybuilders to do the dancing posing routines." LOL
    You mean Melvin anthonys "great" posing routine the EXACT same one he has been doing for the last fucking decade?

Or Kais amazing Humping the stage props routine?

Or darrem charls legendary "fighting of the flies" moves?

Or x-mans "the fuck is that old man trying to do" moves?

Alot of black bodybuilders shouldnt think they can dance just because they are ....black.

(the comet can move though and darrem and melvin is pure SHIT compared to him)

Leave a comment:

• MuscleWop
    replied
    Originally posted by gvfarah View Post
    Is george being prepped by "disgusted" over at GetBig? I thought he would do his own prep considiring he helps other..

Disgusted who? I love that, don't think so.

BTW, thank you all for the kinds words of encouragements. I am doing the Europa show so I can qualify to the olympia and that way I can be with and help all my clients backstage, especially Branch
    only in this sport will you find competition helping out another in the super bowl of their sport. this is unique and very cool

Leave a comment:

• thaley
    replied
    Wow.....much respect my friend! Thanks for the words and you keep pushing and unlock the champion inside you!!
    Originally posted by nbtweenstage View Post
    I agree with the dude above! I think your story is amazing that you youre body went through all that and you still pushed on and are competitive. I have 32 degrees of scoliosis in my thoracic spine and still took third in my first show so dude let the haters hate, thats what they do. They will never have the balls to do what we do, prolly just some fat asses or dudes that couldnt cut it.

oh and I met you in 08 at the olympia expo and you were SUPER nice and talked to me and answered all my questions, posed for pics and everything. Thats what its about. keep doing you! You got a fan in me!

Leave a comment:

• thaley
    replied
    Whats poppin boss man!! It was awsome grinding with ya even if we only had 30 min lol. Thank you for being in my corner and bringin a brotha back from the dead!!! I will give you every fiber of my being as i prep for the biggest show of my life!! Show em whats up in a few short weeks G man!!!
    Originally posted by gvfarah View Post
    Is george being prepped by "disgusted" over at GetBig? I thought he would do his own prep considiring he helps other..

BTW, thank you all for the kinds words of encouragements. I am doing the Europa show so I can qualify to the olympia and that way I can be with and help all my clients backstage, especially Branch

Leave a comment:

• gvfarah
    replied

Leave a comment:

• nbtweenstage
    replied
    I agree with the dude above! I think your story is amazing that you youre body went through all that and you still pushed on and are competitive. I have 32 degrees of scoliosis in my thoracic spine and still took third in my first show so dude let the haters hate, thats what they do. They will never have the balls to do what we do, prolly just some fat asses or dudes that couldnt cut it.

oh and I met you in 08 at the olympia expo and you were SUPER nice and talked to me and answered all my questions, posed for pics and everything. Thats what its about. keep doing you! You got a fan in me!

Leave a comment:

• joebig
    replied
    Marcus is one of the most entertaining posers to watch. Bodybuilding shows can get so boring watching guys just doing their regular boring routine. Marcus and others like Melvin, Darrem, King Kamali, etc make the shows much more enjoyable. Can you imagine how funny it would be seeing Cutler trying to do something like that? I remember watching Gunter years ago at the Olympia trying to do the terminator and a couple other dance moves. I kept thinking "Gunter lets leave it to the black bodybuilders to do the dancing posing routines." LOL

Leave a comment:

Working...
X