No announcement yet.

2010 Europa, Hartford, CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck Fleur, just look for me and my little one on Saturday, oh wait it will be packed lol...

Good to see fellow CTERS competiting as well

Comment

Originally posted by RudyLeandri3 View Post
      thnx so much
      Thats good to hear bro! make sure to introduce yourself if you recognize me...we might be the only two guys competing there by the looks of it here lol

Comment

Originally posted by Vascular Freak View Post
        Thats good to hear bro! make sure to introduce yourself if you recognize me...we might be the only two guys competing there by the looks of it here lol
        Most def dude but I think we are in luck though there are 2 other guys that I know that are doing it so there will be 4 of us atleast lol
        _F*CK PLANET FITNESS_

Comment

Originally posted by RudyLeandri3 View Post
          Most def dude but I think we are in luck though there are 2 other guys that I know that are doing it so there will be 4 of us atleast lol
          lol I sure hope we end up with more than four guys out there! Im sure there will be a decent turnout.

Comment

Animial / Universal is having a huge event on Sunday .. Whos comin?

OFFICAL DATE AND TIME.

Gold's Gym Hartford
            1064 Main Street
            East Hartford, CT 06108
            (860) 291-8484
            Sunday 25th, 11am.
            Eats - Immediately following training at: dannyslittletasteoftexas.com

Stop by the thread to sign up.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=31916

Comment

anyone know any amateur fem bbers competing?
              www.instagram.com/astrongspirit

Comment

Not at this time ...
                "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Hey Guys, Just an update: The Hartford Europa show will be streamed FREE at www.GunDogFilms.com Or maybe Mike and Robbie will put a page here on MD to view the stream. Send your family to see it! There may be some pregame action and stuff going in between sessions.

Comment

Cool....amateur show too I hope?? If so hope it includes the amateur females so that the world can see my girl compete live! It would be in particularly cool for her since her family in Brazil can then see it She has gotten 6 first place wins at all 6 shows she has done in 2009 and 2010....at Europa she is BY FAR her best ever and will be battling for #7.....she never competed while in Brazil so if its live then her family can see...please let us know....thanks
                    Attached Files
                    www.instagram.com/astrongspirit

Comment

Working...
                    X