No announcement yet.

Europa Battle of Champions: Competitor's List as of July 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Debbie! She should hopefully be top 3 here! She got a VERY harsh placing in Tampa!
    www.instagram.com/astrongspirit

Comment

i thought Markus Ruhl was doing this show.

hopefully he'll be added to the list...

http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/8d...-ruehl-und-pit

Comment

I think Troy will win - or Ben again. These guys are more Houses caliber so he could do well too here with the hype from his NYC placing. I felt his NYC placing was gift as I had Ben ahead of him as well as Eugeny. Guess you had to be there...but I don't get it? (see below)

Anyhow - Troy or Ben for the win!!!
        Attached Files
        FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

Originally posted by JUSTINIAN View Post
          What about this girl....Brigita Brezovac, Slovenia yikes!.........shes crazy looking!.....so that girl Tina Chandler isnt doing it I guess?...shes crazy looking too!.....from the pics I saw Tina shouldve won....in fact from pics I saw she should be Ms. Olympia.....dont know the girl personally but what an awesome shape...but maybe this Brigita girl was just too much to deal with in person....would love to se video.....and hopefully they all compete next week as i'd love to see a rematch with these 3.....and i wish my buddy Debbie Bramwell was doing the conn show so i could see her next to them....wow Debbie looked awesome in Tampa! Best i've ever seen her
          What about her?

I was focused on Tina getting to the O. She is not doing this show she is HOME getting ready for the O. Tuesday she was still looking ripped. She is going to step it up. I am very happy for her and she will be in TOP 5 @ the OLYMPIA!!!. She is still a WINNER in my book and I am glad I train w/ her. TEAM TINA!
          JOIN my health transformation challenge
          www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Comment

Originally posted by MsGuns View Post
            What about her?

I was focused on Tina getting to the O. She is not doing this show she is HOME getting ready for the O. Tuesday she was still looking ripped. She is going to step it up. I am very happy for her and she will be in TOP 5 @ the OLYMPIA!!!. She is still a WINNER in my book and I am glad I train w/ her. TEAM TINA!
            Ms Guns...please tell Tina that she has some fans in NY! My girl and I BOTH agree not only should Tina be top 5 in Ms. Olympia but she should BE Ms. Olympia! Alot of VERY respected people in the sport I am friends with and spoke about this agree...props to her and the steady progress she has made! She has a GREAT look...BEST in the sport right now in my opinion
            www.instagram.com/astrongspirit

Comment

Originally posted by JUSTINIAN View Post
              Ms Guns...please tell Tina that she has some fans in NY! My girl and I BOTH agree not only should Tina be top 5 in Ms. Olympia but she should BE Ms. Olympia! Alot of VERY respected people in the sport I am friends with and spoke about this agree...props to her and the steady progress she has made! She has a GREAT look...BEST in the sport right now in my opinion
              Justin, I will let her know. I cant wait til Sept 25th! BOOM!
              JOIN my health transformation challenge
              www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Comment

Working...
              X