Aurelia Grozajova, Slovakia
    Mary Ellen Jerumbo, USA
    Cathy LeFrancois, Canada
    Wendy McCready, United Kingdom
    Elizabeth Meza, Mexico
    Tammy Patnode, USA
    Rita Rae, USA
    Daniela Sell, Switzerland
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Is this the one in CT?
    Getting H.U.G.E with Xero Limits.

Comment

Yup it is. I thought Jose Raymond was competing in this show as well?

Comment

Originally posted by X-man524 View Post
        Is this the one in CT?
        Yuppers ... I assume just as me the Europa names are confusing as all hell.

Comment

My Top 5 includes:

Lisette Acevedo, USA
          Irene Anderson, Sweden
          Helen Bouchard, Canada
          Cassandra Floyd, USA
          Mary Ellen Jerumbo, USA
          Cathy LeFrancois, Canada
          Rita Rae, USA

I would luv to see Rita Rae in one of the 3 O qualifying spot.
          JOIN my health transformation challenge
          www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Comment

Originally posted by X-man524 View Post
            Yup it is. I thought Jose Raymond was competing in this show as well?
            If he is he hasn't submitted his contract as of yet.

Comment

The wife and I will be there to support David Henry and Johnnie Jackson. Two humble IFBB Pros.

Comment

I am definitely doing the Europa Ct. I have just been so focused on Tampa that I havent sent in my contract but I will send it today. X-man you better save a little cheering for me as well even though I know Henry is your boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Raymond View Post
                  I am definitely doing the Europa Ct. I have just been so focused on Tampa that I havent sent in my contract but I will send it today. X-man you better save a little cheering for me as well even though I know Henry is your boy!
                  Dont get greedy now brotha you're gonna have a large enough cheering section backing u up from the looks of it! lol

Comment

Anybody need hair and make up services I know just the girl! I will be there in the PRO TAN booth!
                    Come out and support!
                    IFBB Pro - Carla Salotti

Comment

Originally posted by MsGuns View Post
                      My Top 5 includes:

Lisette Acevedo, USA
                      Irene Anderson, Sweden
                      Helen Bouchard, Canada
                      Cassandra Floyd, USA
                      Mary Ellen Jerumbo, USA
                      Cathy LeFrancois, Canada
                      Rita Rae, USA

I would luv to see Rita Rae in one of the 3 O qualifying spot.
                      What about this girl....Brigita Brezovac, Slovenia yikes!.........shes crazy looking!.....so that girl Tina Chandler isnt doing it I guess?...shes crazy looking too!.....from the pics I saw Tina shouldve won....in fact from pics I saw she should be Ms. Olympia.....dont know the girl personally but what an awesome shape...but maybe this Brigita girl was just too much to deal with in person....would love to se video.....and hopefully they all compete next week as i'd love to see a rematch with these 3.....and i wish my buddy Debbie Bramwell was doing the conn show so i could see her next to them....wow Debbie looked awesome in Tampa! Best i've ever seen her
                      www.instagram.com/astrongspirit

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Raymond View Post
                        Cool 202 match-up between you guys! Good luck and congrats on your win

Comment

Tina Chandler and Brigita Brezovac were within one point of each other so it was very close.

As for Cathy, I wish she would take a break from now to the Olympia as she's going to need it to compete against a fresh crop of girls such as Iris Kyle, Debi Laszeweski, Shiela Bleck and others.

Originally posted by JUSTINIAN View Post
                          What about this girl....Brigita Brezovac, Slovenia yikes!.........shes crazy looking!.....so that girl Tina Chandler isnt doing it I guess?...shes crazy looking too!.....from the pics I saw Tina shouldve won....in fact from pics I saw she should be Ms. Olympia.....dont know the girl personally but what an awesome shape...but maybe this Brigita girl was just too much to deal with in person....would love to se video.....and hopefully they all compete next week as i'd love to see a rematch with these 3.....and i wish my buddy Debbie Bramwell was doing the conn show so i could see her next to them....wow Debbie looked awesome in Tampa! Best i've ever seen her

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            Tina Chandler and Brigita Brezovac were within one point of each other so it was very close.

As for Cathy, I wish she would take a break from now to the Olympia as she's going to need it to compete against a fresh crop of girls such as Iris Kyle, Debi Laszeweski, Shiela Bleck and others.
                            I think Tina Chandler is the best one out of ALL of them! She deserved the win from the pics...wow....awesome shape! My girlfriend and I were both VERY impressed with her pics. She looks like the pro version of my girlfriend who is doing amateur in conn show

Comment

debbie bramwell is also doing this show and not on the list yet
                              Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

Working...
                              X