X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MsGuns
    replied
    Originally posted by JUSTINIAN View Post
    Ms Guns...please tell Tina that she has some fans in NY! My girl and I BOTH agree not only should Tina be top 5 in Ms. Olympia but she should BE Ms. Olympia! Alot of VERY respected people in the sport I am friends with and spoke about this agree...props to her and the steady progress she has made! She has a GREAT look...BEST in the sport right now in my opinion
    Justin, I will let her know. I cant wait til Sept 25th! BOOM!

Leave a comment:

• JUSTINIAN
    replied
    Originally posted by MsGuns View Post
    What about her?

I was focused on Tina getting to the O. She is not doing this show she is HOME getting ready for the O. Tuesday she was still looking ripped. She is going to step it up. I am very happy for her and she will be in TOP 5 @ the OLYMPIA!!!. She is still a WINNER in my book and I am glad I train w/ her. TEAM TINA!
    Ms Guns...please tell Tina that she has some fans in NY! My girl and I BOTH agree not only should Tina be top 5 in Ms. Olympia but she should BE Ms. Olympia! Alot of VERY respected people in the sport I am friends with and spoke about this agree...props to her and the steady progress she has made! She has a GREAT look...BEST in the sport right now in my opinion

Leave a comment:

• MsGuns
    replied
    What about this girl....Brigita Brezovac, Slovenia yikes!.........shes crazy looking!.....so that girl Tina Chandler isnt doing it I guess?...shes crazy looking too!.....from the pics I saw Tina shouldve won....in fact from pics I saw she should be Ms. Olympia.....dont know the girl personally but what an awesome shape...but maybe this Brigita girl was just too much to deal with in person....would love to se video.....and hopefully they all compete next week as i'd love to see a rematch with these 3.....and i wish my buddy Debbie Bramwell was doing the conn show so i could see her next to them....wow Debbie looked awesome in Tampa! Best i've ever seen her
    What about her?

I was focused on Tina getting to the O. She is not doing this show she is HOME getting ready for the O. Tuesday she was still looking ripped. She is going to step it up. I am very happy for her and she will be in TOP 5 @ the OLYMPIA!!!. She is still a WINNER in my book and I am glad I train w/ her. TEAM TINA!

Leave a comment:

• He-Man
    replied
    I think Troy will win - or Ben again. These guys are more Houses caliber so he could do well too here with the hype from his NYC placing. I felt his NYC placing was gift as I had Ben ahead of him as well as Eugeny. Guess you had to be there...but I don't get it? (see below)

Anyhow - Troy or Ben for the win!!!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Bacon Cheese Burgers
    replied
    i thought Markus Ruhl was doing this show.

hopefully he'll be added to the list...

http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/8d...-ruehl-und-pit

Leave a comment:

• JUSTINIAN
    replied
    Go Debbie! She should hopefully be top 3 here! She got a VERY harsh placing in Tampa!

Leave a comment:

• sadie7869
    replied
    debbie bramwell is also doing this show and not on the list yet

Leave a comment:

• JUSTINIAN
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Tina Chandler and Brigita Brezovac were within one point of each other so it was very close.

As for Cathy, I wish she would take a break from now to the Olympia as she's going to need it to compete against a fresh crop of girls such as Iris Kyle, Debi Laszeweski, Shiela Bleck and others.
    I think Tina Chandler is the best one out of ALL of them! She deserved the win from the pics...wow....awesome shape! My girlfriend and I were both VERY impressed with her pics. She looks like the pro version of my girlfriend who is doing amateur in conn show

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Tina Chandler and Brigita Brezovac were within one point of each other so it was very close.

As for Cathy, I wish she would take a break from now to the Olympia as she's going to need it to compete against a fresh crop of girls such as Iris Kyle, Debi Laszeweski, Shiela Bleck and others.

What about this girl....Brigita Brezovac, Slovenia yikes!.........shes crazy looking!.....so that girl Tina Chandler isnt doing it I guess?...shes crazy looking too!.....from the pics I saw Tina shouldve won....in fact from pics I saw she should be Ms. Olympia.....dont know the girl personally but what an awesome shape...but maybe this Brigita girl was just too much to deal with in person....would love to se video.....and hopefully they all compete next week as i'd love to see a rematch with these 3.....and i wish my buddy Debbie Bramwell was doing the conn show so i could see her next to them....wow Debbie looked awesome in Tampa! Best i've ever seen her

Leave a comment:

• JUSTINIAN
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose Raymond View Post
    I am definitely doing the Europa Ct. I have just been so focused on Tampa that I havent sent in my contract but I will send it today. X-man you better save a little cheering for me as well even though I know Henry is your boy!
    Cool 202 match-up between you guys! Good luck and congrats on your win

Leave a comment:

• JUSTINIAN
    replied
    Originally posted by MsGuns View Post
    My Top 5 includes:

Lisette Acevedo, USA
    Irene Anderson, Sweden
    Helen Bouchard, Canada
    Cassandra Floyd, USA
    Mary Ellen Jerumbo, USA
    Cathy LeFrancois, Canada
    Rita Rae, USA

I would luv to see Rita Rae in one of the 3 O qualifying spot.

Leave a comment:

• mighty lightweight
    replied
    Anybody need hair and make up services I know just the girl! I will be there in the PRO TAN booth!
    Come out and support!

Leave a comment:

• Brendon Doherty
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose Raymond View Post
    I am definitely doing the Europa Ct. I have just been so focused on Tampa that I havent sent in my contract but I will send it today. X-man you better save a little cheering for me as well even though I know Henry is your boy!
    Dont get greedy now brotha you're gonna have a large enough cheering section backing u up from the looks of it! lol

Leave a comment:

• Jose Raymond
    replied

Leave a comment:

• X-man524
    replied
    The wife and I will be there to support David Henry and Johnnie Jackson. Two humble IFBB Pros.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X