Guy Cistenino Trains Arms with Kris Lecompte before Europa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice

i remember watching a video of him with his father butcher about 8 months ago of him sayin his arms were his weak point

and now they got monstrous his front double is very powerfull and peak very well tricep is large and thick you acomplished something there guy you know what youre doing and god knows how arms are important in BB

wish you the best guy Cheers !

Comment

Thanks all for the support I greatly appreciate it and I can't wait until my debut show, it's going to be a great show and I will be up there with some of the best in the sport. I just did a voice over last night with Robbie for a chest video going up today, so keep an eye out for that...But watch the play by play in 4 days at the show it's going to be a battle!!!
      It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

Comment

good luck Guy! from one Neil Hill client to anotherThey don't come any better than Neil, they come taller.... just not better, LOL
        UK. Yoda Disciple

Comment

Thanks bro Neil is the man!!!
          It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

Comment

Working...
          X