Guy Cistenino Trains Arms with Kris Lecompte before Europa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy Cistenino Trains Arms with Kris Lecompte before Europa

Guy Cisternino trains arms at Bev's Powerhouse Gym with Kris Lecompte in preparation for the 202 division of the Europa Battle of Champions IFBB bodybuilding competition this weekend. Guy discusses how his current prep differs from his prep for the 2008 Nationals where he took the middleweight title and earned his IFBB pro card. He also talks about the training and diet advice he gets from MD's Euro Guru Neil Hill.

Great video! His arms have def come up since his last showing. I remember him saying he took some time to focus on his form. Also I find the fruit thing pretty cool. Maybe I'll start adding that into my diet.
    www.LamarByrdJr.com
    TeamWolf

Comment

Kickass!! Best of luck to Guy

Comment

uninspiring video, 95 pound curls with tons of screaming and acting tough while in Kuclo's video above he benches 500 for reps and doesn't say a fucking word.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post

VIDEO ---> Guy Cisternino Trains Arms <--- VIDEO

Guy Cisternino trains arms at Bev's Powerhouse Gym with Kris Lecompte in preparation for the 202 division of the Europa Battle of Champions IFBB bodybuilding competition this weekend. Guy discusses how his current prep differs from his prep for the 2008 Nationals where he took the middleweight title and earned his IFBB pro card. He also talks about the training and diet advice he gets from MD's Euro Guru Neil Hill.
          Great to see Guy And Kris on md video! Both guys are standup and have great attitudes in general!

Comment

whats the song in the intro guys ??

Comment

guy u look good u did alot of improvements in everything alot of size good luck at the show ill be watching it

Comment

good luck guy

Comment

You Look great Guy, so much improved from last time you got on stage. I hope you do great and GO TEAM HILL!

Comment

best of luck guy.........

Comment

guys the man, it looks like taking time off payed off, i cant wait to see what he looks like on stage
                      nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

Good Luck

Looking good Guy, look like a totally different Bodybuilder from 08 Nationals. Gonna surprise a lot of people. Neil's the man!

Comment

Is he natural? Just wonderin...

Comment

Definitely brought his arms up. Best of luck Guy!

Comment

Good luck guy,hope you get that first win.

Comment

Working...
                              X