No announcement yet.

The House 1 week out of Europa Battle of Champions, Hartford, CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House is the man! I hope he gets his first pro win this weekend. Good Luck House.
    Knock The Lights Off Baby, Im Bulking

Comment

House is the man! I hope he gets his first pro win this weekend. Good Luck House.

Comment

Man I hate watching videos with that quality. Always makes whoever in the video look stringy and elongated. Cool leg training session regardless. Those squat rack "step ups" were a new one for me. House how do you keep from pulling too much up with your arms, and putting all the stress on the quad/Ham/Glute area? Good luck at the Europa.

Comment

I agree...he'll never make top 15 at Olympia. If I were him, I'd lay off even going on the Olympia stage, like Evan C. In my opinion just makes you look like a fool.

And regarding the mohawk....did it because the kid wanted? Wow...you let your child control you actions...nothing worse!

Best of luck though. You'll need it.

Comment

Oh now were gonna diss on his hair now, who gives a sh%t how he cut his hair. If not going to effect his placing onstage bb220. Wow now your gonna find something else to talk sh%t about? First his calves now his damn hair? Let the guy be! As for him doing the Olympia why not? The show is this close and he earned himself a qualification. Regardless if he places good or not he is still one of the best. Jay Cutler didn't win the O the 1st try and now look at him now. House keep up the good work man!

Comment

Working...
            X