X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The House 1 week out of Europa Battle of Champions, Hartford, CT

Youtube rocks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QlSW...ic&feature=sub

looks great but i never though i'd see the day when a guy would have calves that are TOO big but they honestly almost overshadow everything else on him, he should lay off them for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregzs View Post
      your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
      Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

Comment

everyones rockin' the mohawk now! hahaha.
        My Journal: http://tiny.cc/3u1ys

Comment

Originally posted by ortho72 View Post
          looks great but i never though i'd see the day when a guy would have calves that are TOO big but they honestly almost overshadow everything else on him, he should lay off them for awhile.
          agreed

Comment

mohawks

why do all these guys go with the faux mohawk? if youre looking to make a statement you gotta shave the rest of your head for christs sake. The faux mohawk is what kids mommies give em as an appeasement. Kind of like an air soft gun versus a pellet gun or a 22. Grow some balls and shave th rest off its not like u all have real jobs and need worry about appearances, stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by ape of god View Post
              why do all these guys go with the faux mohawk? if youre looking to make a statement you gotta shave the rest of your head for christs sake. The faux mohawk is what kids mommies give em as an appeasement. Kind of like an air soft gun versus a pellet gun or a 22. Grow some balls and shave th rest off its not like u all have real jobs and need worry about appearances, stupid.
              Fail.

Comment

Originally posted by ape of god View Post
                #1 I am Erik's barber #2 Erik does have a "REAL" Job at a wellness center at our local hospital so he can not go all crazy...he is lucky to get away with this....
                https://www.facebook.com/TeamFankhouser/

Comment

You need to watch more of his training videos then you will realize he does not train his calves the only training they truly get is mostly with cardio.....

Comment

Originally posted by reformathard View Post
                    everyones rockin' the mohawk now! hahaha.
                    Also he did not do the mohawk cause the cool crowd was...it was our son's idea...and he has one too

Comment

Originally posted by The Landlord View Post
                      Also he did not do the mohawk cause the cool crowd was...it was our son's idea...and he has one too
                      Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

Comment

I prefer Mullets.

Good video!
                        "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

I prefer Mullets.

Good video!
                          "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

I saw pictures of him in highschool in a football uniform.......they were retarded looking back then as well. Hes a true freak, met him in person he looks like a human hulk.
                            visit

Comment

even if he is training them, it doesn't mean hes tryin to get them bigger; it could be for shape etc... and either way, hes a pro bodybuilder, its his body he knows what hes doing. goodluck house!

Comment

Working...
                              X