• Show
Clear All

• The Guru George Farah One Week Out from The Europa **VIDEO**

For the video CLICK HERE

looks awesome.

Comment

Damn george looks ready!

Comment

I just dont see how he is going to compete against the likes of Troy Alves, Ben White, Johnny Jackson and Fankhouser. From what I see he is doing the open and not a masters.... Even if he was doing a masters I am not impressed. I am not saying he isnt in shape. He is in better shape than I am lol. But I dont see how he is going to stack up to these guys.
        Get 5% off your purchase at trueprotein.com using this code CSB471.

Comment

Looks good. legs are way to small fucking a i love being a fat ass in the off season ohhh wait ive never had a on season. hmmmm time to re think it...

Comment

MR George Farah very smart man when it come to traning ..i want to see more viodes of him please...great vid as alwasy i learn from him alot and alot and yes if you not see your ABS on off season you are not on chep ....

Comment

Like said above in George's videos I learn a lot of information and hear some encouraging words. Best of luck man.

Comment

Originally posted by montroy View Post
                Looks good. legs are way to small fucking a i love being a fat ass in the off season ohhh wait ive never had a on season. hmmmm time to re think it...
                actually i thought his legs were maybe a little too big for his upper body in the posing part at the end, his quads are huge at least from the front.

Comment

Originally posted by Future202 View Post
                  Like said above in George's videos I learn a lot of information and hear some encouraging words. Best of luck man.
                  Here her

Comment

george looks great good luck bro!!

Comment

George is the man! I spoke with him at the Arnold talked to me like i was his own cousin. Smart man, great physique, arms and back especially lats have always been a strong point. Bullet proof all the way!
                      Dream big and work hard!

Comment

Damn! George is looking good!

The only weak point I see on him are his hams. They need to come up, oh and his calves.

He def has a shot of qualifying!
                        I don't knock on doors motherfucker I knock doors over. -Flex Wheeler

Comment

George is right, half reps build half ass physiques! I love that he tells people to do what works for them. Why do some bodybuilders try to tell everyone the same thing will work for them and certain training methods don't work for anyone? Every time someone tells me something simply won't work I'll spend a couple of months doing exactly what I was told not to do. Guess what? I always enjoy new gains.

Comment

i train with george, hes helping me with training and diet and let me tell you he is in the best shape of his life...i guarentee he places top 3...very smart guy and never pulls any punches, tells you like it is. ill def be rooting for him to win the show! good luck bro!

Comment

george is looking good..needs to bring up the calves and the hams and he will be on form.

Comment

Working...
                              X