Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Europa Prejudging Play-By-Play w/Victor M. & Ron Harris - STAGE PICS & VIDEOS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop talking about yourself, boy!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• The guys looked very god here...much better then in Tampa IMO.

LEO is the shocker for me...wow...just wow. If he can rip that shit up and come in shredded he will be a dominant force in pro bb'ing. He looks awesome.
      FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
        Stop talking about yourself, boy!
        IM not your kid dunce.Jose is,remember?The natty one?

Comment

• You are nothing but a parrot, referencing something that was posted long before you were ever here. You are trying so hard to make a name for yourself as this little tough guy. Wonder what you are REALLY like behind that keyboard?

And save the 'pedo' comeback, it's already old.
          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Yeah, I haven't accomplished shit, I've only been training 25 years, competing for 21 years, and working full-time in this industry's media since 1991.

I think a ban on you would be appreciated by all. You bring nothing to this board except negativity.

Comment

• Gman you should just stay in the Pit. all you do is bash people and cause trouble.Seriously you should be the big man and just tone your oppinions down and if you want to bash people just do it in the PIT section and stop wreking good threads.
              good luck

Comment

Working...
              X