Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Harris' Europa Prejudging Report and Re-cap PACKED WITH PICS AND VIDEO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Branch Warren another great example of My Improvements argument! Dexter is more Balanced and has a better back,but Branch Catches the judges eye with his muscle mass a freaky defintion!

PS Your wrong,The Judges Agree with me!
    lol,wrong again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman52 View Post
      Doesnt matter if the other guy clearly dominates him which he did.From the back he made jose look like a child.

Seth and dugdale will do very well I agree.

You're going full retard now......DH didn't dominate!!!

You do know you have to be LEAN for a bbing contest don't you? Jose's legs made DH's look SMALL. DH's hams were soft. If pretty shape and condition were the only thing you need to win Flex would have 10 Olympia's
      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
        You're going full retard now......DH didn't dominate!!!

You do know you have to be LEAN for a bbing contest don't you? Jose's legs made DH's look SMALL. DH's hams were soft. If pretty shape and condition were the only thing you need to win Flex would have 10 Olympia's
        FUll retard?Nice,I win

Comment

• Too bad 'winning' and 'pwning' don't pay any actual money, isn't it?
          Muscular Development Online Editor
          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman52 View Post
            DH should have won,superior mass and shape with good condition.You lose mob.
            Lose? Didnt I pick Jose for the win? Oh yeah I did!

PS I love being right!

Comment

Lose? Didnt I pick Jose for the win? Oh yeah I did!

PS I love being right!
              22 to 4 now in my poll,you lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                Too bad 'winning' and 'pwning' don't pay any actual money, isn't it?
                Hey Ron this place is turning into get big,where unkown people bash the pros! I would love to see what thse guys look like! Everyone knows me im not afraid! I Actually go to shows and meet these guys! I will stick to talking to Real people like you Ron who know the sporPS I graduated HS in 1983 and dont want to go back!

Comment

Hey Ron this place is turning into get big,where unkown people bash the pros! I would love to see what thse guys look like! Everyone knows me im not afraid! I Actually go to shows and meet these guys! I will stick to talking to Real people like you Ron who know the sport!
                  Do you just post about what you want outo f posts?You dont even read peoples opinions do you?When did anyone bash jose?I know I didnt.

Comment

Working...
                  X