Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PACKED WITH STAGE PICS & VIDEOS! Europa FINALS Play-By-Play w/Centopani & Warren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evan Centopani View Post
    Here it is

5th: Leo Ingram
    4th: Mike Kefalianos
    3rd: Ben White
    2nd: Troy Alves
    1st: Ed Nunn

BTW, Andy Haman is here and he's looking for Wisconsin BB
    Ah,atleast some good news for a terrible show.They need the same judges for every division.

Comment

• I had

1. Ingram
      2. White
      3. Alves
      4. Mike K
      5. Nunn
      6. Libratore

It's all good though, congrats to Jose and Ed!

Comment

• Congrats to Ed Nunn, wow how did Ben drop to 3rd though?
        Knock The Lights Off Baby, Im Bulking

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Durand View Post
          My God he looks like dog shit, his waist is disgusting and the synthol in his delts looks like a third grader did it for him in finger painting class.

Comment

• Ed has fantastic structure, and an incredible x-frame. He needs to fill in up top; and Troy has to fill in his wheels. Close call but I prefer the classic look of Troy. Ben is really conditioned but he just isn't popping like Troy or Mike K. I like that call.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
              Another fixed show, Dave Henry was the clear winner. More black eyes for the sport of BB.
              This.

Comment

• I was ok with Ed or Ben for first....Congrats to Ed...But I dont know how Ben got 3rd?

Comment

• Congrat to Ed nunn, he truly deserved it!!!
                  Satisfaction is good. Pride is better.

Comment

• from neck to hips Nunn is just insane.. that balloon of oil in his right arm however is unfortunate as all hell..
                    Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

• Damn!

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie Beast View Post
                        don't count Eduardo Correa and Flex Lewis out, they're also big names in the 202!!!
                        Flex isnt completing this year Charlie he taking time out to improve his phyisque i.e chest and back...back in 2011 tho

Comment

• Originally posted by amjad.khan View Post
                          Flex isnt completing this year Charlie he taking time out to improve his phyisque i.e chest and back...back in 2011 tho
                          Wow, didn't know about that! Thanks for letting me know! Cheers!
                          Satisfaction is good. Pride is better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post
                            Damn!

That taper down to a massive quad sweep is unique and INSANE
                            Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

• Originally posted by sadie7869 View Post
                              from neck to hips Nunn is just insane.. that balloon of oil in his right arm however is unfortunate as all hell..
                              HHmmmmm?????

Comment

• I still have Dave Henry winnng the 202. Not to take anything away from Jose, but I still think David beat him, oh well guess well have to wait for the 202 showdown. May the best man win.
                                Knock The Lights Off Baby, Im Bulking

Comment

Working...
                                X