Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

PACKED WITH STAGE PICS & VIDEOS! Europa FINALS Play-By-Play w/Centopani & Warren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there gonna be videos of Ed Nunn and Ben White?

Comment

• Congrats Ed Nunn

Ben White falling from 1st to 3rd in one week against the same competetion? .....
      "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman52 View Post
        HHmmmmm?????
        what about my statement confuses you? his left bicep looks like muscle his right is clearly altered. I basically lose respect for anyone that "fixes" their weak areas by covering them up instead of hitting them harder at the gym. his torso however is fuckin sick as hell
        Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

• Troy Alves was the winner IMO, but Ed was not far behind.

Comment

• Originally posted by coleman View Post
            Are there gonna be videos of Ed Nunn and Ben White?
            Yes. We are cranking those out as fast as we can. Sorry for the delay.

This thread is packed with videos from last night: Prejudging Report and Recap Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by DK77 View Post
              I had

1. Ingram
              2. White
              3. Alves
              4. Mike K
              5. Nunn
              6. Libratore

It's all good though, congrats to Jose and Ed!
              ROFL,what?????????????????????

Comment

• Thanks! Ill keep waiting then.

Comment

• Originally posted by sadie7869 View Post
                  what about my statement confuses you? his left bicep looks like muscle his right is clearly altered. I basically lose respect for anyone that "fixes" their weak areas by covering them up instead of hitting them harder at the gym. his torso however is fuckin sick as hell
                  Prove it.

Comment

• Originally posted by sadie7869 View Post
                    Look at Jay Cutler, his arms look different too. And its nt all about covering up weak points, the fact that one arm may be a bit longer or shorter than the other plays a roll in development, i know that personally. In his case one bicep has a bit longer insertion than the other, or the other one peaks just a bit higher
                    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
                      My God he looks like dog shit, his waist is disgusting and the synthol in his delts looks like a third grader did it for him in finger painting class.
                      lmao,some dumb ass had him in first place,thank god he isnt judging.

Comment

• did someone know were to found the complete score sheet for all categories?

Comment

• ben was better this week then last and troy was worse..... im tryin to figure out the math here...

Comment

• I thought alves looked more "crispy" today

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman52 View Post
                              lmao,some dumb ass had him in first place,thank god he isnt judging.
                              lol I know wtf
                              Knock The Lights Off Baby, Im Bulking

Comment

• otis.. i am not talking about insertion issues or even size differences. I am talking about the fact that when he became a pro there was definition etc in that arm and now its a perfectly round smooth ball..
                                Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

Working...
                                X