Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

PACKED WITH STAGE PICS & VIDEOS! Europa FINALS Play-By-Play w/Centopani & Warren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zan_tuning View Post
    I thought alves looked more "crispy" today
    Alves was in much better condition(had striated glutes this time)and kept his size,he definitely deserved second if not first.Ben looked smaller than last week.

Comment

• Troy peaked at Tampa (He was peeled) and beat Ben who was better at this show...& Ben was 1st last show

LOLz

Comment

• Originally posted by sadie7869 View Post
        otis.. i am not talking about insertion issues or even size differences. I am talking about the fact that when he became a pro there was definition etc in that arm and now its a perfectly round smooth ball..
        lol,there is no defference betweent hose two pics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman52 View Post
          ROFL,what?????????????????????

Leo was the most proprtioned IMO. Only thing knocking him was his waist and calves. Although only 2 people showed up w/ calves.

Comment

• Originally posted by thejpman View Post
            did someone know were to found the complete score sheet for all categories?
            You can't get them right away, but we always post them when they're available.

Comment

lmao,some dumb ass had him in first place,thank god he isnt judging.

awww did I get your panties in a wad b/c I have a different opinion? It's ok, when you mature you'll realize you can't please everybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by DK77 View Post
                Leo was the most proprtioned IMO. Only thing knocking him was his waist and calves. Although only 2 people showed up w/ calves.
                He is everyhting that is wrong with this sport.Terrible synthol injections,huge gh gut and a 40 inch waist.SHould even be in the top ten.Youre an idiot that knows nothing of the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                  You can't get them right away, but we always post them when they're available.
                  Okay thanks to answered me fitadina (is adina your name ? it was the name of my beloved grd ma rip) I will wait for this because I have some french friend not in top three so I need to know the scoring

Comment

lol,there is no defference betweent hose two pics.
                    you are either blind, stupid or just love to argue.. Pic 1 isnt even in contest shape and you can see the bicep tie in to the delt and definition on the muscle belly.. in contest shape you should see that times 10.. NOPE its just a big round smooth ball now.. thank god you arent a judge if you really think those 2 look the same
                    Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

He is everyhting that is wrong with this sport.Terrible synthol injections,huge gh gut and a 40 inch waist.SHould even be in the top ten.Youre an idiot that knows nothing of the sport.

really, I heard someone mention synthol in his shoulders, but his shoulders seemed pretty damn peeled to me when he flexed them. Please tell me where you personally know where he has synthol. Like I said, his gut is a little large, but he was the largest and his body was proportioned. You can keep insulting me, but it really does nothing but make you look like a child, which you more than likely are.

Oh by the way, ronnie had 2 out of the 3 problems that you mentioned were wrong w/ Leo, but I know nothing of the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by sadie7869 View Post
                        you are either blind, stupid or just love to argue.. Pic 1 isnt even in contest shape and you can see the bicep tie in to the delt and definition on the muscle belly.. in contest shape you should see that times 10.. NOPE its just a big round smooth ball now.. thank god you arent a judge if you really think those 2 look the same
                        I can easily see the tie-in from this show sadieman,no deifference.Has all that crack impared your eyesight?

Comment

• I thought Troy was 1st Ed 2nd and Mike K 3rd.....Poor guy cant get a break.
                          I dunno Ben just doesn't look all that impressive with the front lat spread and certain shots from the front he looks narrow imo.
                          HSIT=HOMO SEX INTENSITY TRAINING

Comment

• Originally posted by DK77 View Post
                            really, I heard someone mention synthol in his shoulders, but his shoulders seemed pretty damn peeled to me when he flexed them. Please tell me where you personally know where he has synthol. Like I said, his gut is a little large, but he was the largest and his body was proportioned. You can keep insulting me, but it really does nothing but make you look like a child, which you more than likely are.

Oh by the way, ronnie had 2 out of the 3 problems that you mentioned were wrong w/ Leo, but I know nothing of the sport.
                            Yah youre exactly right,leo ingram looks like ronnie coleman,idiot.

Comment

• i thought henry looked great....not my decision though.

Comment

• Jeff Long

Comment

Working...
                                X