Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

PACKED WITH STAGE PICS & VIDEOS! Europa FINALS Play-By-Play w/Centopani & Warren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good for jose he looks tight like zip lock bags.

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
      You're welcome!

Yes, Adina is my name. I have never known another one!

RIP to your grandmother!
      thanks for her, adina ^^ italian power

Comment

• Originally posted by amjad.khan View Post
        Flex isnt completing this year Charlie he taking time out to improve his phyisque i.e chest and back...back in 2011 tho
        and also don't count out Dugdale

Comment

• Way to go Jose!
          You looked awesome.
          The 202 showdown will be epic.

Comment

• Originally posted by youngitalianstallion View Post
            and also don't count out Dugdale
            He's been awful quiet this year.
            Anyone have any info on where he's at?

Comment

• Originally posted by thejpman View Post
              thanks for her, adina ^^ italian power
              Italian power? Then you should like my last name too...Zanolli!

Comment

• Originally posted by Clarence De Vis View Post
                hi flex the legend good reportage jose look verry tight,iam impressive
                ow shit belgium in tha house what's next for you bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Durand View Post
                  Europa Battle of Champions

Women's Bodybuilding Posedown

Congratulations to the Ladies !!
                  https://www.jb-filmworks.com :: https://www.youtube.com/femalebodybuildingchannel

Comment

• Good show. However, I think Leo Ingram should have placed 2nd or 3rd. AND, I like Jose, but think David Henry looked a bit better.

Comment

• This is an objective sport - only the judges could tell you why they placed the guys and girls the way they did.

We are all entitled to our own opinions.
                      Muscular Development Online Editor
                      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                        This is an objective sport - only the judges could tell you why they placed the guys and girls the way they did.

We are all entitled to our own opinions.

And bbing is a subjective sport. Not unless its the 2003 Olympia, everybody is going to disagree with the winner
                        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                        2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
                          Troy Alves was the winner IMO, but Ed was not far behind.
                          Agreed, I really like the guy. Just a beautiful build. Nobody gets as dialed in as Troy.
                          Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but ain't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.

Comment

• Good coverage again MD, thank you!

Glad to see Ed Nunn get that 1st pro victory, he has a throwback physique good to see him get rewarded!

Troy's leg mass is way down, and yes he's shredded but one of Ed's quads is about the size of both of Troy's. Somethings' gotta give, Ed was in pretty good condition as well. Ben White had a lot of mass, but when he stands relaxed he just doesn't seem that impressive to me, seems a bit narrow and "thick" when standing next to someone like an Ed Nunn with that freaky v -taper.

Surprised to see Mike L. not make the top 5 but he improved from the last show...

All the bikini ladies were smoking hot...but the winner was the chick that got the FLEX swimsuit cover issue...coincidence or more conspiracy theory?

Again, Congrats to Ed Nunn, a well earned first pro win!
                            "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

• Originally posted by Lex1247 View Post
                              Good coverage again MD, thank you!

Glad to see Ed Nunn get that 1st pro victory, he has a throwback physique good to see him get rewarded!

Troy's leg mass is way down, and yes he's shredded but one of Ed's quads is about the size of both of Troy's. Somethings' gotta give, Ed was in pretty good condition as well. Ben White had a lot of mass, but when he stands relaxed he just doesn't seem that impressive to me, seems a bit narrow and "thick" when standing next to someone like an Ed Nunn with that freaky v -taper.

Surprised to see Mike L. not make the top 5 but he improved from the last show...

All the bikini ladies were smoking hot...but the winner was the chick that got the FLEX swimsuit cover issue...coincidence or more conspiracy theory?

Again, Congrats to Ed Nunn, a well earned first pro win!

Its bikini, who gives a shit...just face the curtain and shake
                              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                              2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Working...
                              X