Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

PACKED WITH STAGE PICS & VIDEOS! Europa FINALS Play-By-Play w/Centopani & Warren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by buffguy View Post
    Good show. However, I think Leo Ingram should have placed 2nd or 3rd. AND, I like Jose, but think David Henry looked a bit better.
    Well, I for one am glad they didn't reward sucha' massive gut. I mean that shit is out of control. Ben White is growing a nice one himself, which I noticed in that vid where they are transitioning into side shots.

I'd have like to seen Troy win myself.
    A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Comment

• Great coverage indeed!! Thanks guys!
      Satisfaction is good. Pride is better.

Comment

• Thanks Adina! Scorecards were never seen years back at least today fans get to see the judges results!

Comment

• Yes, thanks to Adina - thanks for her also for 'cleaning up' after me with some of the women's names I was butchering.
          Muscular Development Online Editor
          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Sleep View Post
            DH got ROBBED!

Oh well, he'll show up for the O
            Further proves how corrupt this judging is now-a-days.

Comment

• Originally posted by omerta View Post
              Dude your so wrong its painful, Those two pictures look identical in terms of biceps definition, shape etc. I suggest instead of posting, you get a job, make sum money and buy that brain you got God to put on lay away for you.
              lol thx bro,glad you arent blind.

Comment

• Originally posted by buffguy View Post
                Good show. However, I think Leo Ingram should have placed 2nd or 3rd. AND, I like Jose, but think David Henry looked a bit better.
                Youre definitely right about dave but lol at ingram.The guy looked horrible his gut was massive.

Comment

• Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                  Thanks Adina! Scorecards were never seen years back at least today fans get to see the judges results!
                  Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                  Yes, thanks to Adina - thanks for her also for 'cleaning up' after me with some of the women's names I was butchering.

Thanks, guys!

Ron - you weren't that bad with the names!

Comment

• Adina, it was rough - I do not normally work at that pace!
                    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Originally posted by nuttinbutapeanut View Post
                      Agreed, I really like the guy. Just a beautiful build. Nobody gets as dialed in as Troy.
                      Troy looked awesome,he could have won also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                        Adina, it was rough - I do not normally work at that pace!
                        That's probably why Shawn told me to check on you! He knew how hectic it would get for you!

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                          That's probably why Shawn told me to check on you! He knew how hectic it would get for you!
                          Adina,Ron did a great job and his boy Jose is kicking some ass in the 202!

Comment

• Shhh. . .don't say I did too good of a job or I'm afraid I will start getting asked to travel more. And I like my house!

Comment

• Cmon Ron..you loved sweating your ass off under the lights in addition to the hard seat. I am going to recommed you travel with us to all the shows...

Comment

Working...
                              X