Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PACKED WITH STAGE PICS & VIDEOS! Europa FINALS Play-By-Play w/Centopani & Warren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Oscar Dextar, Tahiti

tall guy huge ton of size needs better condition and sep, esp in quads has plenty of muscle so far I am a little disappointed aside from Troy no one has been in great condition

Oscar Dextar, Tahiti

Recent placings:

2009 Atlantic City Pro (9th)
      2009 Europa Show of Champions-Orlando (14th)
      2009 Grand Prix, Australia

Comment

Damasco Chacon- Conditioning is off. Needs a few more weeks.

Darrem Charles- Always looks good. I've seen him shredded though and he's not all the way there. Really cool routine... the crowd liked it.

Constantinos Demetriou- Nice phsyique. Balanced. Hard. Full.

Oscar Dextar- Big guy. Stronger from the front than the back. Nice physique but needs to be better conditioned.
        www.centopani.com

Comment

Oleg Emelyanov

no quad sweep at all upr body is good good chest could be good if he imprves legs and comes in harder

Comment

Originally posted by Evan Centopani View Post
            Ed and Betty Pariso are dancing on stage. Now female bb ers are throwing frisbees into the crowd. What the hell is happening?! I wish they were throwing cheeseburgers into the crowd, I'm starving.
            lol

Comment

Erik Fankhouser

weak calves - just kidding
              what the fuck is up with the blue hair? legs and calves are ridiculous out of balance still needs to fill out upper body i had the same problem just takes time and a lot of hard work
              Last edited by Adina Zanolli; July 24th, 2010, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Oleg Emelyanov, USA

Recent placings:
                2010 PBW Championships (16th)
                2009 Ironman Pro (16th)

Comment

George Farah

I told him he had to represent the team! (he's Team MD and does my diet) grainy hard condition spot on arms are sick heard he was flat last night def fuller now said he wants to qual for O so he can be backstage with me at the Olympia hope he gets it

Comment

Erik Fankhouser, USA

Recent placings:
                    2010 New York Pro (5th)
                    2008 Europa Super Show (10th)

Comment

George Farah, USA

Recent Placings:
                      2009 Pittsburgh 202 Pro (5th)
                      2009 Europa Show of Champions (7th)

Comment

oh shit, now he's dancing popping and locking crowd is going nuts

Comment

Comment

Oleg Emelyanov- BOOM! Tina Turner! "Simply the best". That takes balls! I like this song. Monster chest on this guy. Needs more legs and conditioning.

Erik Fankhouser- THE HOUSE! Spoke to Erik and he indicated he had some trouble with his water/sodium. He didn't feel that he was at his best. I can say that compared to his showing in New York, he's not 100%. He'll be better at the Olympia!

George Farah- The Pro Maker! Legs are hard as hell! Really good showing for George. Good fullness and conditioning. Gettting better as he poses. Wow he's getting crazy in his routine!
                            www.centopani.com

Comment

Leo Ingram

HUGE! bigger than ever quads, arms, sholders, all thick I like his physique a lot, very powerful looking also served USA in Navy 20 yrs best cond I've seen from him as a pro nobody tonight will be bigger than Leo

Comment

Leo - big huge and freaky, that's what bb is all about

Johnnie Jackson
                                my training partner wants to win this show real bad this whole week training hard inc bb 405 200-pound db rows looks good ton of size I'm a little biased, but I want to see him win I see him in the gym every day and I know how hard he worked for this
                                freaking back on him is sick
                                Last edited by Adina Zanolli; July 24th, 2010, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X