2010 IFBB EUROPA SHOW OF CHAMPIONS - ORLANDO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 IFBB EUROPA SHOW OF CHAMPIONS - ORLANDO

The 2010 IFBB Europa Show of Champions - Orlando is host to the IFBB Pro Open Men & IFBB Pro 202 as well as the IFBB Pro Figure, Fitness and Bikini. Orlando, Florida
    April 16 - 17, 2010
    Orange County Convention Center
    ================================================== ====
    IFBB PRO OPEN MEN & IFBB PRO 202

IFBB PRO MEN-OPEN $20,000
    1ST $10,000
    2ND $4,000
    3RD $3,000
    4TH $2,000
    5TH $1,000

IFBB PRO 202 $6,000
    1ST $3,000
    2ND $2,000
    3rd $1,000

BEST POP & LOCK BATTLE FREE FOR ALL: $1,000
    Something a little different. Instead of best poser, we are going to let anyone that can “hit it hard” battle on stage as a group and break it down against each other.

This is for Open Pro Men & 202 to go against each other in a free for all.

================================================== =
    IFBB PRO FITNESS - IFBB PRO FIGURE - IFBB PRO BIKINI

IFBB PRO FITNESS
    1st $3,000
    2nd $2,000
    3rd $1,000

IFBB PRO FIGURE
    1st $3,000
    2nd $2,000
    3rd $1,000

IFBB PRO BIKINI
    1st $2,000
    2nd $1,000
    3rd $1,000
    =================================================

AIRPORT: ORLANDO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT CONVENTION CENTER: ORANGE COUNTY CONVENTION CENTER * SOUTH HALL- A PROMOTER: ED & BETTY PARISO E-MAIL: [email protected] PHONE: (817) 498-3631 Office & Fax WEB SITE: www.visionstarinc.com
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

WHERE'S THE IFBB FBBERS?

Originally posted by Mike S. View Post
    The 2010 IFBB Europa Show of Champions - Orlando is host to the IFBB Pro Open Men & IFBB Pro 202 as well as the IFBB Pro Figure, Fitness and Bikini. Orlando, Florida
    April 16 - 17, 2010
    Orange County Convention Center
    ================================================== ====
    IFBB PRO OPEN MEN & IFBB PRO 202

IFBB PRO MEN-OPEN $20,000
    1ST $10,000
    2ND $4,000
    3RD $3,000
    4TH $2,000
    5TH $1,000

IFBB PRO 202 $6,000
    1ST $3,000
    2ND $2,000
    3rd $1,000

BEST POP & LOCK BATTLE FREE FOR ALL: $1,000
    Something a little different. Instead of best poser, we are going to let anyone that can “hit it hard” battle on stage as a group and break it down against each other.

This is for Open Pro Men & 202 to go against each other in a free for all.

================================================== =
    IFBB PRO FITNESS - IFBB PRO FIGURE - IFBB PRO BIKINI

IFBB PRO FITNESS
    1st $3,000
    2nd $2,000
    3rd $1,000

IFBB PRO FIGURE
    1st $3,000
    2nd $2,000
    3rd $1,000

IFBB PRO BIKINI
    1st $2,000
    2nd $1,000
    3rd $1,000
    =================================================

AIRPORT: ORLANDO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT CONVENTION CENTER: ORANGE COUNTY CONVENTION CENTER * SOUTH HALL- A PROMOTER: ED & BETTY PARISO E-MAIL: [email protected] PHONE: (817) 498-3631 Office & Fax WEB SITE: www.visionstarinc.com
    MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

So, who' ll be competing here? Any info yet?

All I know is that 3rd at -202 Olympia Eduardo Correa is planning to do this .. .

Comment

I have front row center tickets and I am so looking forward to this show!!!

Comment

going to the show

this will be my firt time going to a bodybuilding show. ive always been into bodybuilding since i was in highschool. now at almost age 40, i have taken a intrest in it more than ever..and am very excited to be going to the show of champions.
          First off a few questions.. where can i find tickets and does it include access to the vendor booth things? im unemployed at the moment so i hope they are reasonable.

Second, whats the best day to go for the free stuff i hear they give out t-shirts and sups and whatnot..would be cool to check out for me. i think i will try to make it to both days, but for sure i want to see the final bodybuilding comp on sunday(?)

Third, who else is going from the Ocoee area? i workout at the LA fitness in Ocoee. hope someone from that gym is going so i recognize faces other then the pros i see on MD

Hope to see you there and all goes well.
          Eric B

Comment

Originally posted by figfan View Post
            I have front row center tickets and I am so looking forward to this show!!!
            Me to A23 and 24

Comment

I have not seen an official list of competitors yet. I do know Jose Raymond will be in the 202 class and Master's champions Mark Antonek and Stan Efferding will be in the open.

Comment

Im pretty sure this show is going to hidetada yamagishi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by birdman2388 View Post
                  im agree.

Comment

Originally posted by birdman2388 View Post
                    Michael Kefalianos is on the mix
                    MyProtein 5% Discount Code: MP194637

Comment

2010 Europa

Does anyone know where I can find a lineup of competitors for this year's event? I went last year, and can't wait for this year! Ed and Betty put on a great show in 2009, and it's only gonna get better and bigger each year!
                      Ultimate Nutrition Rep

Comment

It should be a good show... C U there
                        Flex Wheeler
                        www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

Didn't Cedric McMillan talk about the Europa? I'm a little confused as there are three shows with the Europa name in it... it's weird... but if this is the shows he was talking about i'm sure he will take it!

Comment

Originally posted by EricB View Post
                            this will be my firt time going to a bodybuilding show. ive always been into bodybuilding since i was in highschool. now at almost age 40, i have taken a intrest in it more than ever..and am very excited to be going to the show of champions.
                            First off a few questions.. where can i find tickets and does it include access to the vendor booth things? im unemployed at the moment so i hope they are reasonable.

Second, whats the best day to go for the free stuff i hear they give out t-shirts and sups and whatnot..would be cool to check out for me. i think i will try to make it to both days, but for sure i want to see the final bodybuilding comp on sunday(?)

Third, who else is going from the Ocoee area? i workout at the LA fitness in Ocoee. hope someone from that gym is going so i recognize faces other then the pros i see on MD

Hope to see you there and all goes well.
                            Eric B
                            Th show link is in the first post on this page at the bottom.
                            I will be there and am comming down from the ATL area.
                            I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeman View Post
                              Does anyone know where I can find a lineup of competitors for this year's event? I went last year, and can't wait for this year! Ed and Betty put on a great show in 2009, and it's only gonna get better and bigger each year!

Here:

http://www.ifbbpro.com/events/2010-e...t-information/

Comment

Working...
                              X