X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MICHAEL K TO TAKE THE SHOW

Originally posted by eiruyuuna View Post
    im agree.
    WATCH OUT FOR MICHAEL KEFALIANOS AS HE WILL SHOCK MANY PROS THIS YEAR.5' 6" 235 ROCK SOLID,HARD AND DRY TO THE BONE.FANTASTIC SYMMETRY AND A GREAT GUY.

Comment

Originally posted by mesomorph View Post
      I'm just making the final arrangements now to fly out tomorrow morning from the UK with my wife and 5 friends for my Pro debut in the 202's and I can't wait!!!

It's my first day of depletion today and I'm already feeling low after yesterdays higher carbs and fats.

Bring on tuesday and carb loading, thats all I can say!

I want to take this opportunity to thank Neil Hill for his friendship and guidance over the last few weeks. I also want to thank Angie, his wife. for letting me sleep on the sofa!!!!

I stayed with him down at his house in Wales where he cooked my food and came out with me walking around the Welsh countryside for my 2 hours a day of cardio. The guy is a true legend and a dear friend!

I am so excited to be competing against some of the guys I have really looked up to over the last few years. I'm sure Betty and Ed's show will be an excellent introduction for me into the pro world of the IFBB! Both Betty and Jim Manion have been really on the ball answering my emails and questions, so BIG thanks to you both and I look forward to meeting you at your show.

Good luck to everyone competing in the amateur and the pro show classes at the Europa Show of Champions!!

James

Good luck pal do the british proud!!

Comment

THE AUSTRALIAN ATLAS READY TO ROCK

Originally posted by birdman2388 View Post
        Im pretty sure this show is going to hidetada yamagishi!!!
        MIKE K, CAME PAST MY GYM JUST BEFORE HE LEFT FOR THE STATES ON TUESDAY.THE GUY LOOKED AWESOME.HARD DEEP CUTS AND RIPPED TO THE BONE,AND 7 KILOS MORE THE HIS OLYMPIA DEBUT IN 2009.AT 5'6'' AND AT A MUSCULAR 235 POUNDS,HE WILL BE HARD TO BEAT.GOOD LUCK MICHAEL K. YOU DESERVE THIS WIN.

Comment

See you all there...

Originally posted by Flex Wheeler View Post
          It should be a good show... C U there
          I am a local firefighter whospelling is pschyed to go to my first show and meet the legends, Flex included. I'll see you guys there.
          Last edited by Medic man; April 15th, 2010, 02:35 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Europa

I just wanted to say 2 things. 1st, James, you looked awesome man. Keep your head up and let us know when you're competing again! 2nd, Flex Wheeler is a class act and one of the nicest guys I've met, bodybuilder or not. He said he'd hook me up if I stopped by and he did. I just wanted a picture with the legend, but he gave me other goodies as well. It was an honor to meet him.
            Ultimate Nutrition Rep

Comment

Working...
            X