X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NX Labs Presents: Jose Raymond Part Two: Arm Training

Jose trains arms:CLICK HERE

10:27

Look at the old guy in the background doing curls at 10:27 LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working now... great video! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by maxstudener View Post
        Look at the old guy in the background doing curls at 10:27 LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Jose should have said "Yeah, I could swing and throw up the 60's" slowly turn around and continue "like THAT GUY." LOL

Great video, thanks MD keep 'em coming.

Comment

id love to have arms like that

Comment

lol i was waiting for him to clutch his back in agony.. everyone in my gym curls like that smh, people are dumb

Comment

yes thanks for fixing and great video.
              "I like them more around the age of 10 or so that way I can think of your physique because I'm so hopelessly in love with your body" - killinweights

Comment

Anyone know what his split looks like...twice a day training???? wow. I'd like to see how he has this set up and what his reasoning is behind it.

Comment

HAHA!! Nice! Looks like some of the fools at my gym...or any gym for that matter.
                  https://www.facebook.com/DavidLeesMPD
                  https://www.facebook.com/Ripped2ShredsPhysiques

Comment

good vid thanks

Comment

LOLOLOLOL!

Great video MD!

Comment

AWESOME gunns, but why is he wearing a TEAM CUTLER shirt though? seems sort of "fan-boyish"?

Comment

Originally posted by bruiser View Post
                          AWESOME gunns, but why is he wearing a TEAM CUTLER shirt though? seems sort of "fan-boyish"?
                          and......?
                          nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

Check the guy's expression at 5:47

Comment

jose seems like a cool dude. and he looks great

Comment

Working...
                              X