NX Labs Presents: Jose Raymond Part Two: Arm Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bruiser View Post
    AWESOME gunns, but why is he wearing a TEAM CUTLER shirt though? seems sort of "fan-boyish"?
    "fan-boysih"?

If I was given a shirt by Jay Cutler, I'd wear the shit out of that shirt.
    He's just showing support for a friend.
    I don't knock on doors motherfucker I knock doors over. -Flex Wheeler

Comment

Originally posted by big_daws View Post
      Anyone know what his split looks like...twice a day training???? wow. I'd like to see how he has this set up and what his reasoning is behind it.
      Perhaps Ron Harris can shed some light on that.
      I don't knock on doors motherfucker I knock doors over. -Flex Wheeler

Comment

Jose normally trains a bodypart a day, not sure of the order.

We had 2 days to shoot, so he did 2 bodyparts a day in order to get 4 good videos. Jose was pretty beat by the end of that second day, I can tell you that.
        Muscular Development Online Editor
        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

"I could swing up some sixties"right when the guy behind him is SWINGING UP SOME SIXTIES lmao

Comment

Great vid. I'm gonna try those dumbbell skullcrushers this week. Nice kicks Ron.

Comment

Ha ha! It takes a fellow sneaker freak to spot the Air Max 360's!
              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

I met the guy swinging the curls up - nice guy, but he did have a horrendous gap from a previous BICEPS TEAR on one arm.

Comment

Great vid!. Thanks Ron Harris

Jose seem like an awesome dude. He trains with great techniques. I'm just wonder what his height and weight are, and when are the next videos coming? I hope there will be a chest and back training.

Comment

Don't thank me, it's an MD video. Jordan Blechman shot and edited them, and Steve paid for the whole thing!

Jose is 5-4 and competes at 195-197.

Comment

Awesome video! Keep it up! Get this guy in the magazine!

Comment

nice vid...woulda been nice to see Jose at full strength tho
                        I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's nobody I'd rather be, than me.

Comment

good training vids....jose is definatelly a cool cat in my book...seems down to earth too

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback. This was an amazing experience to be able to shoot with MD and show what I do I do in the gym. Now to address a few comments. I have been a fan of bodybuilding for as long as I can remember and that does not stop just because I am a pro. I met Jay Cutler when I was 17 years old and he has been very supportive and helpful to me through out my career, so yes I am a huge Jay Cutler fan and I see nothing wrong with wearing a shirt he gave me and giving him the same support he has given me. Another topic I want to address is my training split. Since I started training I only trained one body part a day and each body part only once a week but after last year I felt that I was being over powered in my upper body by the top guys so I decided to train my back, chest and shoulders twice a week to catch up to my legs. I figured it couldnt hurt. I would train a smaller body part say arms in the a.m. and a larger one say back in the P.M. I feel like this gave me great results and this weekend you will see that my legs no longer over power my upper body. I still have a lot of work to do but Im getting closer to my goals and that is the name of the game.

Comment

Looking good, Jose!

Comment

Congratulations on incredible improvements you have made over the past few years Jose. Your work ethic is second to none and I for one am very excited for you for this upcoming weekend. The hard work will pay off.

It was great to see you on MDTV and as a fan, thank you for allowing us to get a glimpse inside your training. I wish you the best this upcoming weekend and look forward to a long a successful career from you as an IFBB Pro.

Comment

Working...
                                X