No announcement yet.

**VIDEO** 2010 Europa Show of Champions Bikini Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So they do judge how they "walk"? IMO, #1 has a "phatter" ass and leaner abs. Both have nice boobs. Not trying to be sexist, but do the judges look at shit like that? I think Marinza Prince is hotter than both of those girls. Do they look at the "hot" factor?
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Marzia unfortunately was not in her top shape at this show. These other girls looked way better.

Comment

Originally posted by LilSho View Post
        Marzia unfortunately was not in her top shape at this show. These other girls looked way better.
        Agreed. I think she's timing it to be in top shape for New York. That's just a guess though.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
          So they do judge how they "walk"? IMO, #1 has a "phatter" ass and leaner abs. Both have nice boobs. Not trying to be sexist, but do the judges look at shit like that? I think Marinza Prince is hotter than both of those girls. Do they look at the "hot" factor?
          I think they do. It's in the rules to do the model walk.

The girl I liked, in all actuality, I think her boobs hurt her overall look. They are fabulous ta ta's, but they do make her look top heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
            Agreed. I think she's timing it to be in top shape for New York. That's just a guess though.
            I dunno. Guess we'll see at the NY. But Bikini is not like BB...you can stay contest ready for 3 weeks easily. It looks like she simply didn't diet and thought she was going to walk in with an easy win. But then again, I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
              Khanh Nguyen was my choice. I think she's gorgeous. If I was a guy, she would totally be my type.

Sorry, Mike. Marzia is too tall for me.
              I liked her too. I thought she was the best!

Comment

MISSY COLES all the way! This was a travesty!

Comment

Wow.......
                  "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Working...
                  X