• Show
Clear All

• Kevin27
    replied
    Wow.......

Leave a comment:

• Scorcher
    replied
    MISSY COLES all the way! This was a travesty!

Leave a comment:

• Edna Krabappel
    replied
    Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
    Khanh Nguyen was my choice. I think she's gorgeous. If I was a guy, she would totally be my type.

Sorry, Mike. Marzia is too tall for me.
    I liked her too. I thought she was the best!

Leave a comment:

• LilSho
    replied
    Agreed. I think she's timing it to be in top shape for New York. That's just a guess though.
    I dunno. Guess we'll see at the NY. But Bikini is not like BB...you can stay contest ready for 3 weeks easily. It looks like she simply didn't diet and thought she was going to walk in with an easy win. But then again, I could be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
    So they do judge how they "walk"? IMO, #1 has a "phatter" ass and leaner abs. Both have nice boobs. Not trying to be sexist, but do the judges look at shit like that? I think Marinza Prince is hotter than both of those girls. Do they look at the "hot" factor?
    I think they do. It's in the rules to do the model walk.

The girl I liked, in all actuality, I think her boobs hurt her overall look. They are fabulous ta ta's, but they do make her look top heavy.

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    Originally posted by LilSho View Post
    Marzia unfortunately was not in her top shape at this show. These other girls looked way better.
    Agreed. I think she's timing it to be in top shape for New York. That's just a guess though.

Leave a comment:

• LilSho
    replied
    Marzia unfortunately was not in her top shape at this show. These other girls looked way better.

Leave a comment:

• bigmikecox
    replied
    So they do judge how they "walk"? IMO, #1 has a "phatter" ass and leaner abs. Both have nice boobs. Not trying to be sexist, but do the judges look at shit like that? I think Marinza Prince is hotter than both of those girls. Do they look at the "hot" factor?

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Explain this to me like you were talking to a 5 year old. What made the girl that won better than the girl that took second? I looked at pics and physically, they looked about the same. Help me understand how you judge this?
    I would say that #1 looks better from the back for sure. Tighter in the upper thighs.

I would also say we can't see who has better stage presence from looking at still picks.

Part of what they do is "model walk" to center stage. Maybe #1 did that better.

I put the Dennis James principle to it. I saw him in picture win Tampa and thought he looked terrible. Then I saw him in person. He looked great in Dallas a few weeks later. Went home to view the photos, and he looked terrible in the Dallas pics.

Those judges aren't looking at them slowly like we are.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• bigmikecox
    replied
    Explain this to me like you were talking to a 5 year old. What made the girl that won better than the girl that took second? I looked at pics and physically, they looked about the same. Help me understand how you judge this?

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    Originally posted by ibarramedia View Post
    I Like tall women like Marzia Prince and Jessica Lawrence.
    You know...I'm just assuming my bikini girl is short....I don't really even know. I should check out her stats somewhere!

Leave a comment:

• ibarramedia
    replied
    All the competitors did good.

Leave a comment:

• ibarramedia
    replied
    Khanh Nguyen was my choice. I think she's gorgeous. If I was a guy, she would totally be my type.

I Like tall women like Marzia Prince and Jessica Lawrence.

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ibarramedia
    replied
    Originally posted by lil mama View Post
    the winner was a good choice!
    My perosnal choice was Missy Coles but it's all good.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X