In the Cage with Rodney Roller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ANABOLIC1 View Post
    It's actually a good thing you don't have a home - considering the comments you just made I can tell you would certainly foreclose anyway and lower all of our values.

For some, a car is living space enough.
    ANABOLIC1 I think you just may be too much for me at this point in time. You always have your "dukes" up don't you?
    BiggerFasterStronger........

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Arnold View Post
      Of course it is, as long as you know when to keep your mouth shut.
      LMFAO

Comment

Is this dude seriously taking something while claiming to be homeless?It kinda looks like it.What a dumb ass.If I trained with rod I definitely would listen to everything he said.If he says dont stop,DONT STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Gman52 View Post
          Is this dude seriously taking something while claiming to be homeless?It kinda looks like it.What a dumb ass.If I trained with rod I definitely would listen to everything he said.If he says dont stop,DONT STOP.
          maybe he was afriad of hurting himself with that MASSIVE 125 pounds on the Smith machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Gman52 View Post
            Taking something while claiming to be homeless? Hmmmmm.... I think you're the dumb ass.

Actually I think of this as a real compliment. I've had people ask me if I'm "on something" while in the gym and being out and about. Man if I get that now, who knows what the future holds! Thanks again.
            Last edited by biggerfasterstronger; April 23rd, 2010, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ortho72 View Post
              maybe he was afriad of hurting himself with that MASSIVE 125 pounds on the Smith machine.
              While your statement has a hint of sarcasm, ironically at the same time it is also true. So therefore I feel no need to say more on the subject.

I thought you were finished around here anyway Ortho. Couldn't help yourself huh? Try this to scratch that itch on that smart head of yours >

Comment

Originally posted by biggerfasterstronger View Post
                Taking something while claiming to be homeless? Hmmmmm.... I think you're the dumb ass.

Actually I think of this as a real compliment. I've had people ask me if I'm "on something" while in the gym and being out and about. Man if I get that now, who knows what the future holds! Thanks again.
                Indeed, you look like you are on massive amounts of estrogen and garbage can leftovers, hobo.

Comment

Indeed, you look like you are on massive amounts of estrogen and garbage can leftovers, hobo.
                  Garbage can leftovers have more nutrition than you may think. I think I can make this "dumpster diet" the new fad.

Hobo? Come on A1, I know you can do better than that. Don't get soft on me.
                  Last edited by biggerfasterstronger; April 24th, 2010, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by biggerfasterstronger View Post
                    Garbage can leftovers have more nutrition than you may think. I think I can make this "dumpster diet" the new fad.

Hobo? Come on A1, I know you can do better than that. Don't get soft on me.
                    Come on over to AS and I will tell you what I really think of you.

Comment

Come on over to AS and I will tell you what I really think of you.
                      What you think, means nothing to me. I'm sure there's more than enough people over at AS who will agree with everything you say. Have a nice day.

Comment

lol.

Comment

Haha pretty sick vid
                          Everything I post is for entertainment purposes only, and nothing is to be taken seriously

Comment

Working...
                          X