• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the Cage with Rodney Roller

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...champions.html

And there's Bryant as the spotter!

Comment

damn that dude was pretty seriously overmatched by Rodney.

Comment

sad story hope thing's turn sround for him

Comment

Originally posted by ortho72 View Post
          damn that dude was pretty seriously overmatched by Rodney.
          And you wouldn't be?

Did you hear the part about Ramen Noodles?

Kid has got fight and Rodney did a really cool thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Julienne_Salad View Post
            And you wouldn't be?

Did you hear the part about Ramen Noodles?

Kid has got fight and Rodney did a really cool thing.

Comment

That is why Rodney is a cool dude!

He is a crazy mother when it counts and not a complete hard ass cuz in the long run he knows he made someone's day.
              Dream big and work hard!

Comment

Originally posted by Del Toro View Post
                That is why Rodney is a cool dude!

He is a crazy mother when it counts and not a complete hard ass cuz in the long run he knows he made someone's day.

Comment

Black guy bitched out on the smith machine shoulder press.
                  A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Comment

Sad story but he is determined.

Comment

Wow that's unfortunate considering he seems pretty educated and seems to have some work ethic(he can make it to the gym living out of his car and use that for showers - shows his determination) so he's not like the other homeless people that are just asking for money to go get wasted.

I hope he gets that job he was talking about and has a brighter future
                      Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
                      http://swoletra.com

Comment

Great Story Big Rod. Much props to you, MD and XL.

GK
                        2015 IFBB 212 Vancouver Champion/2015 Olympian

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra View Post
                          Black guy bitched out on the smith machine shoulder press.

Rodney is a super cool dude and that, combined with his strength, is why guys like him.

However, your are absolutely right. Rodney told him specifically NOT to stop going until he told him to, so what does he do? He bitches out and tries to rack it...almosts ends up dropping it on himself, Rodney catches it with one hand and then the kid tries to apologize. Haha!

Also, LOL at that kid trying to tell Rodney how to train..."All the way and all the way down, Rodney"....."Come on, keep going"...."Don't quit now".......then the kid doesn't do half as many reps as Rodney, doesn't go all the way up or all the way down, and then quits prematurely........funny shit.

Comment

Props to the kid looking for work, but one has to ask 2 things here.....

1.) Why doesn't he have ANYONE he can stay with? I'll tell you right now, it's NOT because he dosn't know anyone, and.....

2.) Why go all the way to Florida when he has at least 1-3 homesless shelters close by where he can not only avoid sleeping in his car, but take free showers and get free food? This shit doesnt make sense and my guess is that if we knew the full story, it would be a lot more fucked up than what we are hearing from him.

I worked in a homeless/rehabilitation center as the assistant director for 5 years. I can say with near 100% certainty (unless he's in the 1% minority) that this kid has probably burnt EVERY single bridge he has and there is a REASON why NO ONE will let him live with them, but would rather let him freeze to death and go without food. We are getting a small piece of this story....no doubt.

Like I said, I commend him for putting forth effort, as many in his situation do not, but in all of the many 100's of homeless people I have personally and intimately worked with, only about 1% were homeless due a genuine misfortune with no worng doing on their part, such as someone not having ANY family (all deceased) or friends (due to being new in the area and being an introvert) and gets laid off....or their house burns down and they have NO family or friends for the same reasons as listed in the last example.

There was NEVER a case in which someone did no wrong to anyone and lost a job, but had nowhere to go when their family was alive and they knew people, unless they were either drug/alcohol addicted, very untrusted, burnt every bridge....basically, no one wanted them around anymore because of how they've treated others, their behaviours and because of their interactions with those they know.

Hopefully he is in the 1%.

Comment

wow, even homeless people can't get a pass here at MD
                              I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's nobody I'd rather be, than me.

Comment

Working...
                              X