Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

2010 Europa Super Show Play by Play w/ Flex Wheeler, Shawn Ray & Branch Warren!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OTIS View Post
    Adina are you at the event or watching the stream?
    Just now saw this, sorry!

I was there, sitting between Shawn and Flex.

Comment

• Originally posted by bbrules View Post
      Excelent... i send a big HELLO from Venezuela to all crew of MD... you are doing a great work!!!!
      AWW! Thanks, David!

I told Shawn all about you and how your first show got cancelled on you. I'm just so proud of you for keeping at it!

Comment

• Originally posted by fabrice View Post
        Hi Fitadina,

I didn't see Alexandre Nataf on stage.
        He was suppose to be close to Cedric right?
        Hey, Fabrice!

He was there, did you see him? If not, here is the link to his gallery on MD!

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/b...eventcode=1411

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
          Cedric was a solid 3rd after the prejuding. Did Mark improve that much from Friday to Saturday? Regardless, it was one point seperating 2-4th
          cedric was 2nd after prejuding..

Comment

• Please explain this to us mr. Ray.
            Ok, in the IFBB we have a Panel of Judges, they Judge and I post the results.
            I still liked Cedric for 2nd based on being slightly off and was surprised he didn't atleast get the 3rd Place Olympia Qualification by comparision to the other guys.
            Thats me keeping it Positive and Real son!

How bout Seth Feroce puttin it down from P Town!

Comment

• feroce tore it up as predicted. the guy is a badass, its unfortunate about cedric as i would have loved to see him up on the olympia stage this year but its been abundantly clear this year that bodybuilding judges do not see eye-to-eye with fans. there is always next year
              instagram: fit4payne_benthebuilder

Comment

• MD Radio #73 is now Posted! Europa Pro in Review:
                Click here to Listen:

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/md-radio.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                  MD Radio #73 is now Posted! Europa Pro in Review:
                  Click here to Listen:

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/md-radio.html

shawn you say in your avatar ifbb pro ...do you still have a pro card?

Comment

• shawn you say in your avatar ifbb pro ...do you still have a pro card?
                    Once a Pro always a Pro kid!

Comment

shawn you say in your avatar ifbb pro ...do you still have a pro card?
                      Once a Pro always a Pro kid!
                      shawn, so you are saying that you pay up each year to have a Pro card?

shawn, 'once a pro always a pro' maybe true to a certain extent. However, it is about adding to the coffers of the ifbb by paying for the so-called privelege. Again, do you pay them each year for a card?

Comment

• I coninue to Pay in Blood, Sweat & Tears as I help Promote and Market the Sport Internationally to new and old Fans of the Sport by way of: Seminars, Muscle Camps. Master of Ceremonies and working for Muscular Development! That said, everything I do is in concert with the IFBB & the NPC. The "renewal" of my Pro Card would be required if or when I decided to Compete again.

Comment

• I'd say shawn deserves to have the title of ifbb pro. He does a shitload of stuff for this sport!
                          Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
                          http://swoletra.com

Comment

I coninue to Pay in Blood, Sweat & Tears as I help Promote and Market the Sport Internationally to new and old Fans of the Sport by way of: Seminars, Muscle Camps. Master of Ceremonies and working for Muscular Development! That said, everything I do is in concert with the IFBB & the NPC. The "renewal" of my Pro Card would be required if or when I decided to Compete again.
                            Shawn, from that rambling post i can only conclude that you are 'not' a paid up member of the IFBB. You are not a card carrying IFBB Pro, yet you call yourself that.

Shawn, i am confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank hunger View Post
                              Shawn, from that rambling post i can only conclude that you are 'not' a paid up member of the IFBB. You are not a card carrying IFBB Pro, yet you call yourself that.

Shawn, i am confused.
                              Once a pro, always a pro.

If he wanted to compete again, he would not have to go out and find a contest to turn pro again.

When we put the pro status by someone's name, we don't check to see if they paid their dues. We put it there for respect of the achievement.

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                                Once a pro, always a pro.

If he wanted to compete again, he would not have to go out and find a contest to turn pro again.

When we put the pro status by someone's name, we don't check to see if they paid their dues. We put it there for respect of the achievement.
                                i understand that...however, i think you have missed the point of my argument.

Comment

Working...
                                X