Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

2010 Europa Super Show Play by Play w/ Flex Wheeler, Shawn Ray & Branch Warren!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by frank hunger View Post
    i understand that...however, i think you have missed the point of my argument.
    No, you questioned the status by his name. They don't put that, we do.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
      No, you questioned the status by his name. They don't put that, we do.
      yes, i know, that is not my point... when i questioned shawn about this he became crypic and evasive...just wasn't sure why he took this approach.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by frank hunger View Post
        yes, i know, that is not my point... when i questioned shawn about this he became crypic and evasive...just wasn't sure why he took this approach.
        Hmmm... Looks like to me he answered you short and to the point the first time, and then you stirred the pot.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
          Hmmm... Looks like to me he answered you short and to the point the first time, and then you stirred the pot.

          well that's your interpretation... and if stirring the pot is questioning someone on a public message board then i suppose i am guilty....lets agree to disagree...peace.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by frank hunger View Post
            well that's your interpretation... and if stirring the pot is questioning someone on a public message board then i suppose i am guilty....lets agree to disagree...peace.
            (That's me being an angel now and not arguing anymore!)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by frank hunger View Post
              Shawn, from that rambling post i can only conclude that you are 'not' a paid up member of the IFBB. You are not a card carrying IFBB Pro, yet you call yourself that.

              Shawn, i am confused.
              I am not confused Frank and your trolling on this board is getting annoying.
              Hope that helps.
              My Competition Prep Journal

              Muscular Development Forum Rules

              Comment


              • Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                (That's me being an angel now and not arguing anymore!)
                ok, it wasn't about arguing...bottom line, the fact that shawn has the moniker IFBB Pro Builder against his name does trouble me...it is misleading.

                the title of IFBB Pro is a privelege afforded to those who firstly qualify and then pay their yearly subscription to the IFBB...which, as you know is a 'private company.'

                yes the logo of a private company is being used in a misleading way....again, not hating, just interested in your views on this....peace.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by DBowden View Post
                  I am not confused Frank and your trolling on this board is getting annoying.
                  Hope that helps.

                  He has 85 posts, you know what that means.....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by frank hunger View Post
                    ok, it wasn't about arguing...bottom line, the fact that shawn has the moniker IFBB Pro Builder against his name does trouble me...it is misleading.

                    the title of IFBB Pro is a privelege afforded to those who firstly qualify and then pay their yearly subscription to the IFBB...which, as you know is a 'private company.'

                    yes the logo of a private company is being used in a misleading way....again, not hating, just interested in your views on this....peace.
                    OK, so clearly we're not through arguing now. No one works harder to promote bodybuilding than Shawn Ray. The fact that is is in the IFBB Hall of Fame should show you he's got "the privilege" for life.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Kenny Santiago View Post
                      He has 85 posts, you know what that means.....
                      Damn, Kenny. I just fed him.

                      My bad!

                      Comment


                      • ouch
                        Last edited by frank hunger; August 21, 2010, 10:27 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by frank hunger View Post
                          ouch
                          I just got off the phone with Shawn. He dictated a message for me to give to you:

                          I’m just a short, retired-nine-years, ex IFBB, Hall of Fame, pro bodybuilder.

                          I am now enjoying the fruits of my labor, visiting golf course, buffets, and bodybuilding competitions.

                          In summation, I have gone on with bigger and better things like raising my two daughters and battling it out here on the Internet to be grammatically correct, factually informative, and of course, a fine ambassador of the IFBB and NPC.

                          I apologize with every fiber or my being if I erroneously led you to believe that I am a card-carrying current member of the fraternity that is the International Federation of Bodybuilders.

                          In conclusion, I would like to extend my deepest apologies for offending my fellow fan and forum member in any form, shape, or fashion with misinformation. And with that, a signed autographed 8x10 of a short Australian, Former Professional bodybuilder, presently faking a possible comeback to the pro stage in November, will be sent to you.

                          Kisses and Hugs, peace and love, sincerely, former IFBB PRO,
                          Shawn Ray

                          PS - Don't shoot the messenger, I'm only conveying a message that is grammatically and factually correct from Shawn Ray's mouth to my ears.
                          Hope this clears up the air.

                          Have a nice day.

                          Comment


                          • Shawn, from that rambling post i can only conclude that you are 'not' a paid up member of the IFBB. You are not a card carrying IFBB Pro, yet you call yourself that.
                            Shawn, I am confused.

                            You wouldn't be the 1st "Stranger" I have confused in my life but then again, I'm not in this business to please you either.

                            I represent myself and our Sport "Professionally."
                            For this reason, I am always to be considered by you as a "PRO" but you can call me Shawn for short (no pun intended).

                            Comment


                            • Frank Hunger............show some respect
                              Helen
                              Helen... LJMac approved.. www.michaelkefalianos.com

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                                Shawn, from that rambling post i can only conclude that you are 'not' a paid up member of the IFBB. You are not a card carrying IFBB Pro, yet you call yourself that.
                                Shawn, I am confused.
                                You wouldn't be the 1st "Stranger" I have confused in my life but then again, I'm not in this business to please you either.

                                I represent myself and our Sport "Professionally."
                                For this reason, I am always to be considered by you as a "PRO" but you can call me Shawn for short (no pun intended).
                                ok shawn...i simply just raised the question... and that was: 'can a person who is not a paid up member of the IFBB use the moniker IFBB Pro Bodybuilder???'...I was just curious.

                                After all, the IFBB is a brand and i wondered whether they (IFBB) would have concerns over how their brand was being represented...not hating...just curious.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X