Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Europa Super Show Play by Play w/ Flex Wheeler, Shawn Ray & Branch Warren!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kefalianos View Post
    Frank Hunger............show some respect
    Helen

Helen, you are missing the whole point of my posts!

..bottom line, my whole argument is about 'respect'. respect for the IFBB brand, respect for an ex IFBB Pro athlete (shawn), respect for the institution and the paying of dues due to that institution..

again, it is all about respect!

Comment

• And without the Pro athletes there would be no IFBB.
      Helen... LJMac approved.. www.michaelkefalianos.com

Comment

And without the Pro athletes there would be no IFBB.
        Helen, you are missing the point! The debate is about what constitutes a Pro athlete.
        Helen, your posts are frustrating, you draw illogical links.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank hunger View Post
          Helen, you are missing the point! The debate is about what constitutes a Pro athlete.
          Helen, your posts are frustrating, you draw illogical links.
          whatever.............since you are an expert,a know all,we'll all stop posting and just let you ramble on like you have for the last 10 posts
          Helen... LJMac approved.. www.michaelkefalianos.com

Comment

whatever.............since you are an expert,a know all,we'll all stop posting and just let you ramble on like you have for the last 10 posts

Helen, the premise of my post has been misinterpreted by you. Look, you come across as a very passionate person, bodybuilding must run through your veins.

Lets agree to disagree.

My original argument centered around the IFBB Pro and his status in relation to 1. paid up annual membership to the IFBB 2. The Pro holding current FBB status -full and current membership card 3. Whether or not and ex Pro can continue to use the title of IFBB Pro Bodybuilder if the said pro is not fully paid his annual membership dues.

Yes Helen, i respect your opinion and value your contributions. I too, want to see this sport heading in the right direction too.

Peace.

Comment

• "can a person who is not a paid up member of the IFBB use the moniker IFBB Pro Bodybuilder???'...I was just curious."
              Hey "Curious Benjamin Button," to answer your question and be done with you, the anwser is, YES!
              I can call myself a Pro and not be a Paid Member of the IFBB. You can call yourself a Critic, A Hater, A Fan or and Expert and no one will give a crap.
              Now, schools out, flame away!
              Peace out!

Comment

• IFBB Pro is a status that is attained once a certain milestone is achieved (winning a pro qualifying show). As stated, once a pro, always a pro.

Just as Arnold, Lee, Dorian, Ronnie, Jay and others have become Mr. Olympia, its a status that is attained that will never be taken away after they lose/retire. Once Mr. Olympia, ALWAYS Mr. Olympia.

The card is to compete...

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
                  IFBB Pro is a status that is attained once a certain milestone is achieved (winning a pro qualifying show). As stated, once a pro, always a pro.

Just as Arnold, Lee, Dorian, Ronnie, Jay and others have become Mr. Olympia, its a status that is attained that will never be taken away after they lose/retire. Once Mr. Olympia, ALWAYS Mr. Olympia.

The card is to compete...

Thanks for clearing that up!

I was just interested in 'what constitutes Pro status?'.

It was just a fact finding mission on my behalf.

At no time was anyone ever unfairly or inappropriately targeted.

There is nothing wrong with vigorous debate.

Questions that probe and provoke should be encouraged.

Posters should not be punished for expressing an opinion that may at the time seem controversial.

Yes, respect is a two way street.

Message boards flourish when respectful, analytical and intellectual arguments are aloud to proliferate.

Just my opinion, not hating, no breaking the pit rules...peace.

Comment

• Thanks for clearing that up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                      Thanks for clearing that up!

lol...thanks shawn you are stand-up guy...

in retrospect i am sorry i even asked the question of you: in relation to your Pro status...

yes i got in lot of trouble from 2 mods for this...got infractions listed against my name...

anyway, peace bro and thanks for sharing your views..i like your posts and the time you give to the sport.

Comment

• Frank....we all wish you hadn't asked that question.

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                          Frank....we all wish you hadn't asked that question.
                          lol....yeah, i got in a lot of trouble for that one.

hey, i notice you have a new pic in your avatar. how is bob these days?

Comment

• Originally posted by frank hunger View Post
                            lol....yeah, i got in a lot of trouble for that one.

hey, i notice you have a new pic in your avatar. how is bob these days?
                            The problem is, you can be found all over No Bull saying, "Let's agree to disagree."

Healthy debate is one thing, starting arguments for poops and giggles is not.

Bob is not one of the guys I know real well. He seemed fine to me. I was so busy working the show that I didn't really pay mind to anybody outside of Shawn, Robbie, and Flex.

Comment

Working...
                            X