Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Europa Super Show: Cedric McMillan - interview/posing 1 DAY OUT!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Props to Cedric, dude serves in the military and brings it BB wise. Just proves to the lasy bums who think they cannot hold down a J--B (word they cannot pronounce).

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny Santiago View Post
      That's your winnner easily right there! On another note, this man is easily top 5 in the Olympia this year! Mr. Olympia hands down, watch in a year or two, will be untouchable.
      Sorry pal, you obviously haven't seen Evan lately.

On that note, both Evan and Cedric appear to be the future of the sport - both smart in their personal approaches, and both are prepared to give back to the sport. I wish more professional athletes did the same. I can't imagine HOW hard it must be to be active duty AND have to tend to your pro BB responsibilities. His wife needs ALL the credit.
      Last edited by majrminer; August 13th, 2010, 03:42 AM. Reason: Forgot to give props
      BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

He's looking ready in mind and physique, time get after it!
        www.fouadhossabiad.com

Comment

No disrespect.......everyone in the open pack up and try again next time!! Damn!!!!!! Ced why ya wanna do that to them big homie lol
          Marcus "The Comet" Haley
          IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

great personality+ classic physique+ well spoken and intelligent = a breath of fresh air for this sport!

Cedric, the future new king! LONG LIVE THE KING!
            IFBB PRO Brad Davis

Comment

Cedric is the man. Bringing back the aesthetic physique. Great shape, fantastic symmetry. I really hope the judges appreciate him and he takes the win

Comment

Yikes! AND he's got a FULL TIME JOB!!! Imagine what happens when all he does is bodybuilding? Good lord.

Comment

Working...
                X