Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open Winner Essa Obaid Interviews and Posing at the 2010 Europa Super Show

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Open Winner Essa Obaid Interviews and Posing at the 2010 Europa Super Show


  • #2
    This guy is good stuff hopefully cracks the top3 !
    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

    Comment


    • #3
      If this guy looks the way he does working with George it leads me to believe that those other s that look like shit (Long and Torres) are probably either cheating on their diet or not doing something right. Politics aside Essa should win better package than Cedric.

      Comment


      • #4
        well some guys respond to Farah's diet better than others, that's probably the case with Jeff vs. Essa
        Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

        Comment


        • #5
          As much as I appreciate Cedric McMillans physique and his ideas of making bbing more mainstream, hes gotta at least win a show first. By todays judging standards Essa should win.
          All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bigrgc View Post
            As much as I appreciate Cedric McMillans physique and his ideas of making bbing more mainstream, hes gotta at least win a show first. By todays judging standards Essa should win.

            If your judging right, then you would say that Essa, although good, could be alot better. What I mean by that is...basically he needs more meat down below. Also, if this is true, whatever he's doing to his shoulders, please stop! If I was a judge and noticed that, I'd mark him for it. Now, if he isn't then please forgive me. But, I've been involved in BB long enough to know or spot something that just doesn't seem right and it would be a shame to award someone that seems like their injecting something to give them a much broader appearance than someone who is working their ass off right with a much cleaner look, whether it be Mcmillan, Alvisi or whoever. Now, don't get me wrong and please try not to twist this but I'm sure Essa is kicking ass on the gym floor. This is not about knocking the man or hating on him. It's much different then that. It's about who bring's the very best package that night and who represents it to the fullest of their capabilities & to me that goes to Cedric. One more thing, I couldn't put it together earlier but Essa's body reminds me of two men..Willmore & Sean Allan.

            Comment


            • #7
              Kenny in all honesty you dont know what Essa has done to reach the way he look now.

              I am impressed like hell by this guy, seems to be a hard worker from what george is saying and the way he cheered for him his heart is really with this guy. Which I can understand since he is from Dubai and all, but never seen George this happy for someone apart from Branch.

              I hope he gets first or second, which he deserves!
              Whatever we think abt Essa he did a fantastic pro debut, his back and upperbody is just unreal and best conditioning!

              Comment


              • #8
                This guy must have it tough with the diet considering the Ramadan these days, I suppose he's Muslim. More power to him then.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by tbookie View Post
                  Kenny in all honesty you dont know what Essa has done to reach the way he look now.

                  I am impressed like hell by this guy, seems to be a hard worker from what george is saying and the way he cheered for him his heart is really with this guy. Which I can understand since he is from Dubai and all, but never seen George this happy for someone apart from Branch.

                  I hope he gets first or second, which he deserves!
                  Whatever we think abt Essa he did a fantastic pro debut, his back and upperbody is just unreal and best conditioning!


                  I agree with you. But, I'm not judging him based "on what he has done to reach the way he looks now". I'm judging him by what I saw from the great pics MD has posted on line. Yes, he could be an upset. Yes, he could add more meat to his legs. But would you reward someone with stellar Legs and less then stellar upper body with great conditioning? Ask yourself that trick question, you might surprise yourself.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Kenny we are all entitled to our own opinions. I personally prefer Cedrics physique over Essa bu the dude brought it! He was hard as nails and full. Look at last years Olympia for example Branch brought sick conditioning and fullness but his arms were the worst in the top 7 and so was his structure but they gave him 2nd. Thats what I mean by Essa should win based on the judging standards. And Essas shoulders look sick. Some people just got genetics to have crazy body parts.
                    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by bigrgc View Post
                      Kenny we are all entitled to our own opinions. I personally prefer Cedrics physique over Essa bu the dude brought it! He was hard as nails and full. Look at last years Olympia for example Branch brought sick conditioning and fullness but his arms were the worst in the top 7 and so was his structure but they gave him 2nd. Thats what I mean by Essa should win based on the judging standards. And Essas shoulders look sick. Some people just got genetics to have crazy body parts.

                      I respect that, like I said earlier, may the best man win.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        why do you think he is putting something into his shoulders?
                        SPONSOR-United-Muscle, MOD-Bodybuilding Dungeon + Meatheadz

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Or Essa aside, how can you tell if a competitor is pinning shoulders?
                          SPONSOR-United-Muscle, MOD-Bodybuilding Dungeon + Meatheadz

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Lifeguard102 View Post
                            why do you think he is putting something into his shoulders?

                            There is no detail whatsoever, swollen from the rear and in some poses where Shoulders naturally droop down his is right up there without even flexing. There also seems like there is some form of scar tissue build-up but I can be wrong. It could be his coloring, skin or whatever.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Doesnt' look as dry as yesterday but still looks amazing. He is an amazing new pro and I am an instant fan for sure....this is Cedrics window or opportunity though. Essa has lost that 5% edge he had, by the looks of this but I could be nuts? still top 2 at his first pro show, amazing, just nuts.
                              FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X