Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fourth Place Cedric McMillan Interview and Posing Routine - 2010 Europa Super Show

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #2
    Bringing old school back
    Looks good, great change. He is the real "gift."
    http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...pictureid=9381

    Comment


    • #3
      With his waist that tiny, from the side it almost makes his legs look TOO big. Fuckin rediculous as they are now.

      Comment


      • #4
        Cedric if you read this, you got screwed bro. You did a great job. 1st or 2nd for sure.
        ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ArmyOf1 View Post
          Cedric if you read this, you got screwed bro. You did a great job. 1st or 2nd for sure.
          I concur, add Lee Haney to your strong roster and come back next year and take names bro!

          Comment


          • #6
            He's a great poser, but this routine looked a bit dull and uninspired. That music gotta go!

            Comment


            • #7
              Fourth Place Cedric McMillan Interview and Posing Routine - 2010 Europa Super Show

              Comment


              • #8
                Cedric has a damn good attitude. No bitching or moaning, just putting a positive spin on his debut.
                SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                  Cedric has a damn good attitude. No bitching or moaning, just putting a positive spin on his debut.

                  Yeah, shows you how great a champion he really is.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    He will come back after a good off season and full fill that potential most of us see in him. Like he said, he's still learning and just getting going. Great attitude, especially after getting fucked over haha wow. Craig Titus would've punched Rick Gaspari out and ass raped him with the trophy hahahaha

                    Cedric will be back, bigger & better and hopefully shredded next time!!!
                    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by He-Man View Post
                      He will come back after a good off season and full fill that potential most of us see in him. Like he said, he's still learning and just getting going. Great attitude, especially after getting fucked over haha wow. Craig Titus would've punched Rick Gaspari out and ass raped him with the trophy hahahaha

                      Cedric will be back, bigger & better and hopefully shredded next time!!!
                      he didn't get fucked over, he placed where he belongs.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by stavios View Post
                        he didn't get fucked over, he placed where he belongs.
                        Sure, OK

                        How can you say in one thread Bill got screwed but Cedric didn't? when it was Esaa, Bill and Ced in the final callout comparisons at prejuding? you tell me Alvisi jumped up all those placings tonight? no fucking way. Add Cedric to your "Bill getting screwed list" and all due to Alvisi's suspect placing - simple.

                        Anyhow, its bb'ing and anything can and does happen. The cream always rises to the top so time will tell. I would've been very happy to see Bill in 2nd BTW!!!
                        FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by He-Man View Post
                          Sure, OK

                          How can you say in one thread Bill got screwed but Cedric didn't? when it was Esaa, Bill and Ced in the final callout comparisons at prejuding? you tell me Alvisi jumped up all those placings tonight? no fucking way. Add Cedric to your "Bill getting screwed list" and all due to Alvisi's suspect placing - simple.

                          Anyhow, its bb'ing and anything can and does happen. The cream always rises to the top so time will tell. I would've been very happy to see Bill in 2nd BTW!!!
                          Esaa and Bill were clearly first and second.

                          I had Cedric over Alvisi but who cares, you guys are talking like Cedric "could have won"

                          He wasn't in the running at all, clearly 3rd in this line-up

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Cedric is the class of the lot and just needs to come in ripped and its game over!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Great guy!
                              He will get what he deserves during 2011.

                              Just amazed how someone can be third/second after prejudging, comes in better and with darker color and still drops a placing or two...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X