Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Fourth Place Cedric McMillan Interview and Posing Routine - 2010 Europa Super Show

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cedric was top 3 for sure. never mind next year when he blows everyone away by such an incredible margin they will have no choice but to give him his correct placing

Comment

Originally posted by axestream View Post
      He's a great poser, but this routine looked a bit dull and uninspired. That music gotta go!
      i couldnt disagree more

Comment

Originally posted by gymboy5000 View Post
        i couldnt disagree more
        x2 Cedric had the best routine of the night.

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan Detrick View Post
          x2 Cedric had the best routine of the night.
          +1

should have won first for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by stavios View Post
            he didn't get fucked over, he placed where he belongs.
            BS. Team Gaspari propaganda right there.

Cedric, great attitude, stay hungry and come back strong next time!
            "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

head up cedric we all know where you should of placed.

next time bro!

Comment

Stavios---nobody is saying he deserved to win....of course I'm pulling for him because he is a class act...which he shows very well in every interview he does.

However, he definitely deserved top 3. Conditioning is only one part of the equation....a huge part yes, but only a part. Structure, balance, fullness and presentation....he dominated in all those parts. Alvisi's structure sucks, he was flat, but he was in shape...so I had him in 6th behind Curry, Michael, and Willmore. Oh well...
                Muscle Tech Athlete

Comment

Cedric---you are a true gentleman...congrats on Top 5 at such a tough show (and tough politics).

There's no doubt you'll be Mr. Olympia one day...let this experience light a fire under your ass and next year I'm sure you will win 1 or 2 shows...I'm looking forward to seeing you dominate for years to come.
                  Muscle Tech Athlete

Comment

Congrats bro......I look forward to seeing what you bring to the stage
                    twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

he didn't get fucked over, he placed where he belongs.

If you subscribe to the opinion that size and conditioning are more important than all other factors, then yes, you might be correct. Sadly, shape, symmetry, and structure seem to be ways of the past. Ced should have won it, he got very fucked over.

He's got a great attitude about the whole situation, I'm sure he will be making some waves in the future.

edit: BTW, the video is fucked up at the end, it stop's playing when Shawn says "and to whom much is given..."

Comment

Esaa and Bill were clearly first and second.

I had Cedric over Alvisi but who cares, you guys are talking like Cedric "could have won"

He wasn't in the running at all, clearly 3rd in this line-up
                        Rich gtfo off the forums and go rig some contests. Ced you're a true winner in all of our books, no matter where you place. Smash em next year!!

Comment

great attitude

I wish you all the best Cedric, you're attitude is very professional. It seems that you will have no problem disregarding all the jealous haters who post stupidity on the boards. The best physique should have won that contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Jnova7723 View Post
                            Stavios---nobody is saying he deserved to win....of course I'm pulling for him because he is a class act...which he shows very well in every interview he does.

However, he definitely deserved top 3. Conditioning is only one part of the equation....a huge part yes, but only a part. Structure, balance, fullness and presentation....he dominated in all those parts. Alvisi's structure sucks, he was flat, but he was in shape...so I had him in 6th behind Curry, Michael, and Willmore. Oh well...
                            Dead on Accurate!!!!...IMO
                            http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

Comment

He has the shape to pull the poses off but he still looks a bit awkward. Needs to tie all the poses together a la Shawn Ray!

Yeah, either change the song or tailor the poses for smooth transitions to go with it. They just don't match up. Where's the rhythm? haha

What is up with goofy side relaxed he does in the other video from this contest?

Comment

Working...
                              X