Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Fourth Place Cedric McMillan Interview and Posing Routine - 2010 Europa Super Show

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Cedric has a damn good attitude. No bitching or moaning, just putting a positive spin on his debut.
    He keeps impressing me. Overall great guy. Hope he and his wife will be back in Holland again soon. Would love to see him train with Roelly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jnova7723 View Post
      Stavios---nobody is saying he deserved to win....of course I'm pulling for him because he is a class act...which he shows very well in every interview he does.

However, he definitely deserved top 3. Conditioning is only one part of the equation....a huge part yes, but only a part. Structure, balance, fullness and presentation....he dominated in all those parts. Alvisi's structure sucks, he was flat, but he was in shape...so I had him in 6th behind Curry, Michael, and Willmore. Oh well...
      You have a good eye.

Comment

Man! What more can you say? Thats a good man, right there! Defends My freedom, and is humble in my sport! Thanks Cedric for being who you are, and not what people think you should be! Hope when I get there, I'm half as humble.

Comment

How can you not like this man!!! Ced pros should take a page out of your book on being real and humble. You will do great things in this sport!
          Marcus "The Comet" Haley
          IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

Cedric is a STUD!!!!

His time is coming and knows the Price and will Pay the Bill!

2011 Cedric Revealed!

Comment

There is no doubt that Cedric will go places real SOON!
              Great champion, Class act!
              https://www.facebook.com/MarijanLipsinic

Comment

Originally posted by stavios View Post
                Esaa and Bill were clearly first and second.

I had Cedric over Alvisi but who cares, you guys are talking like Cedric "could have won"

He wasn't in the running at all, clearly 3rd in this line-up
                OK - I agree. Where the HELL did Alvisi come from?
                FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

I am now a fan, a big one. That interview spoke volumes about his character.

Comment

This guy earns fans with his attitude. The Army does wonders for some, and the rest just bitch about how they "got screwed by the Army". Ced's a working man's man. No crying here.
                    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Great interview! Great bodybuilder!

Comment

Knowing Cedric personally I can assure you guys that he is every bit the gentleman in person as he was in the interview. I have the privilege of seeing Ced on a daily basis in the gym. You'll never meet a nicer guy! I've seen him take time out of his training to help others in the gym who have questions. He's even stopped his routine to talk to me about correct form. He is a true champion!

I was as disappointed as anyone else on where he placed but watching this interview has eased my frustrations simply because I know he will come back in 2011 and blow our minds. Cedric is old school in physique and attitude and wants nothing more than to bring body building back to where it used to be. That, to me, will carry him further than every body builder he competed against this weekend.

Comment

Cedric is the best new pro in probably 15 years, if he keeps his waist small I will be once again a fan of bodybuilding.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
                            Cedric is the best new pro in probably 15 years, if he keeps his waist small I will be once again a fan of bodybuilding.
                            What about Ed nunn?

Comment

Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
                              You have a good eye.

Thanks...I try.
                              Muscle Tech Athlete

Comment

Originally posted by MICHAEL ARVILLA View Post
                                Dead on Accurate!!!!...IMO

Thanks..its too bad I'm not a judge...then again..I wasn't there in person...but o well.
                                Muscle Tech Athlete

Comment

Working...
                                X