Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Fourth Place Cedric McMillan Interview and Posing Routine - 2010 Europa Super Show

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vlado
    replied
    fan of his phisique and attitude...

Leave a comment:

• blackflorida
    replied
    Cedric has an awesome attitude as displayed by his interview with Shawn Ray. He should have come in third, and qualified for the Olympia. As someone who's competed a couple of times in the past in bb shows, and attended many over the years, you never know what the judges are thinking, or seeing for that matter. In addition to his attitude, he has an awesome physique!

Leave a comment:

• littleben
    replied
    i got into bodybuilding at 16 and shawn ray and flex were always my faves for the exact reasons that have already been mentioned. im only 21 now and still feel the same. the pros with similar old school looks dont get the recognition they deserve. troy alves and micheal liberatore are a couple that immediately come to mind

Leave a comment:

• mayor of bodybuilding
    replied
    Im working on it!

Leave a comment:

• AtlasArm
    replied
    Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    I just base it on people ive met and most talk about those three Shawn,flex and kevin so I think a fair amount of youger fans like the 90s look! I feel the size at all costs may have run its course in the opinion of the over bb fan base!

PS Maybe a pole should be put up! Do you want the tighter look of the 90s back?
    or the mass freaks of today? ok you start it

Leave a comment:

• mayor of bodybuilding
    replied
    Originally posted by AtlasArm View Post
    i honestly thought it was the other way around. i thought i was the only one in my early 20's who thought old school physiques were the way i wanted the sport to start rewarding again. i thought these young cats enjoyed the mass freaks, and it was me and the old timers who appreciated the x frame
    I just base it on people ive met and most talk about those three Shawn,flex and kevin so I think a fair amount of youger fans like the 90s look! I feel the size at all costs may have run its course in the opinion of the over bb fan base!

PS Maybe a poll should be put up! Do you want the tighter look of the 90s back?
    Last edited by mayor of bodybuilding; August 16, 2010, 01:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• AtlasArm
    replied
    Its funny how at the arnold Expo most all of the 20 year old fans talk about Shawn,Flex and Kevin,Why? Because they look great and its a Shame not one won or was given the chance to win a sandow! Cedric is along those lines!
    i honestly thought it was the other way around. i thought i was the only one in my early 20's who thought old school physiques were the way i wanted the sport to start rewarding again. i thought these young cats enjoyed the mass freaks, and it was me and the old timers who appreciated the x frame

Leave a comment:

• mayor of bodybuilding
    replied
    Originally posted by AtlasArm View Post
    tight waist, beautiful x-frame. that's what bodybuilding is all about. A lot of ppl knock his calves, but for being so high(genetically) they're actually very decent.
    Its funny how at the arnold Expo most all of the 20 year old fans talk about Shawn,Flex and Kevin,Why? Because they look great and its a Shame not one won or was given the chance to win a sandow! Cedric is along those lines!

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Ray
    replied
    Hey Shawn Next Year NY Pro would be a perfect contes for Cedric! Enough time to improve and come in Shreaded!
    I agree! Head up with Jason HUH!

Leave a comment:

• AtlasArm
    replied
    Guys Like Cedric can save bodybuilding from itself! Im sure alot of posters here are 20 years old and love the Cedric style of bodybuilding with no gut and a pleasing flow to his body!
    tight waist, beautiful x-frame. that's what bodybuilding is all about. A lot of ppl knock his calves, but for being so high(genetically) they're actually very decent.

Leave a comment:

• mayor of bodybuilding
    replied
    Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    Cedric calls into MD Radio #73 at 4:15pm PST Monday, August 16th!
    Talks about his placing, posing and future contest plans
    Hey Shawn Next Year NY Pro would be a perfect contes for Cedric! Enough time to improve and come in Shreaded!

Leave a comment:

• mayor of bodybuilding
    replied
    Guys Like Cedric can save bodybuilding from itself! Im sure alot of posters here are 20 years old and love the Cedric style of bodybuilding with no gut and a pleasing flow to his body!

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Ray
    replied
    Cedric calls into MD Radio #73 at 4:15pm PST Monday, August 16th!
    Talks about his placing, posing and future contest plans
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• AtlasArm
    replied
    Originally posted by yair2210 View Post
    +1

should have won first for sure!
    -1 i don't think 4th is where he should of been, but definetly not first. don't worry, his time will come

Leave a comment:

• Kevin27
    replied
    I'm a big fan of Cedric's physique (no homo). He had much better shape and overall aesthetics than Wilmore or Obaid but his conditioning just wasn't there...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X