Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third Place Bill Wilmore interview with Shawn Ray after the 2010 Europa Finals

It's a shame that pros like Bill have to worry about money to do shows. He has a great physique and I wonder the improvements he could bring if he did not have to worry about money. I hope you will be able to do the Olympia. Best of luck and congrats to your placing at this show!

Comment

he was robed, and tbh it makes o sense he does olympia - conditioned or not, he will not make top 10, so better spare and be ready another year, Bill you were second place without a doubt.

Comment

Bill was second, sponsors play a big role, no offense for the other athletes but it is a cruel reality.

Comment

Bill sounded dissapointed during that interview. he knew he was 2nd place, but just didn't wanna say it.

Comment

shawn ray: so what did you learn tonight here at the dallas pro show Bill willmore: you have to train with max in order to place...

Comment

dallas*

Comment

Bill was 2nd without question. Great look Bill. Massive chest.
                BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

who the bloodhy hell is max?? haha!

Comment

Bill has an awesome physique, and I'm glad he qualified for the Olympia. He was probably in the best shape of his pro career, so far. I wish him luck in finding a sponsor. I would love to see him compete in this year's Olympia. In terms of his placing, he should have placed second, with Cedric in third.
                    Last edited by blackflorida; August 17th, 2010, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Bill seemed pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigheinz View Post
                        Bill was second, sponsors play a big role, no offense for the other athletes but it is a cruel reality.
                        I agree 110% and I thought Cedric was 3rd as he had the best shape, symmetry out of the bunch and was a % behind them on conditining. Bill looked his best ever I think. I really wish he would bring his legs up more though, more sweep?

I think Bill and Cedric are both stung by the political BS from Gaspari but at least Bill got the Mr.O qualification....congrats on that!!!
                        FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

Working...
                        X