• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Place Mark Alvisi with Flex Wheeler after the 2010 Europa Super Show

another one of gaspari's boys.....
    nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

He cannot believe it himself lol

Such bullshit, i mean Alvisi looks great but he was not worthy of being in top 3!

Comment

Disgrace.

Comment

wadda ya gonna do....anywhos congratz Mark. work hard for the olympia brother!!!

Comment

maybe you should try to shut the fuck up

in reading the most recent comments on Mark Alvisi, I see (as always) there are a bunch of candied assed haters. First you have to go PRO! Then you have to get to the show! Then lets see how many of you fucking losers would even make it to the top 5! Let alone be one of the 30 plus competitors. You guys all suck ass and I doubt any of you even have the balls to work out the way you would need to to achieve such progression. Thats why youre on the forum. Mark worked DAMN HARD and deserves the qualification and I hope he goes so you guys can put his balls in your mouth.

congrats Mark Alvisi!!!!

Comment

when i saw this i about shit myself. NO WAAAYYYYY his physique was top 3. He's got a good base but he needs work in so many areas that i don't even need to list. Hats off for his hard work but honestly he IS NOT WORTHY of that placing at this show. NO fuckin way whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by abz View Post
                in reading the most recent comments on Mark Alvisi, I see (as always) there are a bunch of candied assed haters. First you have to go PRO! Then you have to get to the show! Then lets see how many of you fucking losers would even make it to the top 5! Let alone be one of the 30 plus competitors. You guys all suck ass and I doubt any of you even have the balls to work out the way you would need to to achieve such progression. Thats why youre on the forum. Mark worked DAMN HARD and deserves the qualification and I hope he goes so you guys can put his balls in your mouth.

congrats Mark Alvisi!!!!
                Solid first post Mark....or Rich...or Ava...LOL

Not hating on Mark at all...he just wasn't Top 3 material....sorry..and you are obviously the one with Marks balls in your mouth.
                Muscle Tech Athlete

Comment

Mark couldn't even believe that he got top 2. LOL. Look at Rich Gaspari's shit-eating grin...he knew the whole time.
                  Muscle Tech Athlete

Comment

congrats Mark Alvisi!!!!
                    You obviously have some sort of mental handicap. Do the judges have to go PRO to judge? Most of them never stepped on a stage. Also, in regards to your homosexual allegations, I'm pretty sure Mark is the only one having balls in his mouth, Rich Gasparis balls. On a regular basis.

Comment

congrats Mark Alvisi!!!!
                      Just cause you worked your ass off automatically means you should place well in a show??? Im sure Mark worked as hard as anyone in the show, however he did NOT have a 2nd place physique in that line up.

No hate here. Just a person with eyeballs that work pretty well....

Comment

I was shocked he was in the first call out. Bill Willmore got fucked over i think. he should have been second place.

no doubt mark looked good and what carries him is his conditioning. but during the comparisons his back looked sooo shallow compared to the other top 5 guys. he chest is not thick enough to match his broad shoulders.

he also has a terrible time comtrolling his midsection. (in and out in and out) bill will more and essa were rock solid the whole time.

its bodybuilding. its subjective.

congrats to mark on getting the Mr. O qualification!
                        Train Hard...Eat Hard...Rest...Repeat

Comment

u can thank rich for ur placing mark, u wernt that good

Comment

LOL, ask Rambod whyy Markkk ? ? ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jnova7723 View Post
                              Solid first post Mark....or Rich...or Ava...LOL

Not hating on Mark at all...he just wasn't Top 3 material....sorry..and you are obviously the one with Marks balls in your mouth.

As a muscle tech athlete, do you think they would be ok with the kinds of accusations you are making towards gaspari athletes? I mean you are making pretty strong accusations here. It's one thing to disagree with a placing, it's another to be representing one company while slandering another you know?
                              BioLayne LLC
                              PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                              Scivation Athlete
                              MD Columnist
                              Website

Comment

Working...
                              X