X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EUROPA SUPER SHOW FINALS POSEDOWN VIDEOS! Mens Open and 202s

Open Finals Posedown at the 2010 Europa Super Show

Are the placings correct? Watch it up close and make your call!

Europa Super Show Prejudging Comparison Video

202 Posedown video from the finals at the 2010 Europa Super Show

Comment

Terrible. Just depressing. Bodybuilding is now a hood dance contest. Leave the sunglasses to Tom Cruise. Leave the awful dancing to P. Daddy. Just compete. This is a sport. You all are making a joke of it.

Thank you.

Comment

Damn politics in BB is making me sick,unfortunately it's part of the game.How Mark Alvisi got second is beyond me,Gaspari sponsored athlete and Gaspari sponsoring the show don't mean you have to disappoint the other guys.Bill Wilmore should've been second hands down.Hell even that guy Kalfianos(spelling?) looked million times better conditioned.
        Dennis Wolf Rules!!

Comment

One more thing after hearing Billy Wilmore saying in the interview he'll continue to compete if he's financially secured makes you wanna even puke at this placings.Billy deff could've used that second place money even tho it's not whole alot,atleast a moral victory and motivation to keep competing.Just my 02.
          Dennis Wolf Rules!!

Comment

Originally posted by themakcompany View Post
            Terrible. Just depressing. Bodybuilding is now a hood dance contest. Leave the sunglasses to Tom Cruise. Leave the awful dancing to P. Daddy. Just compete. This is a sport. You all are making a joke of it.

Thank you.

totally agree. this is the posedown . why is there a guy wearing props ? why is one guy dancing the whole time ? just awful . and where the heck was seth ?

Comment

Too bad Andy Haman is not a 202 competitor cause he coulda schooled them all

Comment

looked like they had the winner right for sure. second bill wilmore. third should have been the white dude. 4th and 5th is a toss up between cedric and alvisi.

Comment

Was that really the 202 posedown? That looked like some sort of intermission or something. If it were the posedown surely Seth would been included, right?

Comment

Originally posted by blakryno View Post
                    Was that really the 202 posedown? That looked like some sort of intermission or something. If it were the posedown surely Seth would been included, right?
                    Hey, you're right. That was the best poser posedown we posted instead of the 202 posedown. Got it straight now. Thanks blakryno!

Comment

when watching i didn't even pay attention to alvisi after first glance. it looked to be a three horse race and he wasn't anywhere near them. lood at his back compared to willmore, obaid, and big cedric.

Comment

In the 202s, Feroce looked great, but Horvath definately gave him a run for his money!

Comment

Pop Lock Challenge

Originally posted by themakcompany View Post

Thank you.

For the record guys I agree 100% It is like they are taking the art of posing away. This was technically not a best poser competition- It was officially called a Pop-Lock challenge which is why I didn t hit any poses. But I am a bodybuilder the takes pride in choreographing a good routine. Buit that was not judged- so this was our option. I was not comfortable with this platform at all- but atleast I picked up a check in a sport where those opportunities are rare. I hope this does not become the trend and that they truly go back to the Best Poser Award. Who agrees with me?

Comment

Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post
                            Hey, you're right. That was the best poser posedown we posted instead of the 202 posedown. Got it straight now. Thanks blakryno!
                            hello how are you

Comment

Working...
                            X