Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Essa Obaid photoshoot with Per Bernal 1 day after winning the 2010 Europa Super Show

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Essa Obaid photoshoot with Per Bernal 1 day after winning the 2010 Europa Super Show

Hey all,

Essa was on a tight schedule to get to the airport and we did our best to catch an interview with him. What we got was some quick stuff with George Farah translating. There were some interruptions and the interview didn't work as well as we planned. We apologize for the audio issues.

Other than that, check out Essa up close. No question about it. He deserved to win the show.

The ARnold Amateur should be a Pro Qualifier.

Comment

The commentary got cut off at a couple points
      Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Damn that dude is freaky!!

Comment

Originally posted by weightrmBB View Post
          Damn that dude is freaky!!
          Hell yeah:

Comment

The guy is massive. I spoke to him yesterday in the hotel lobby, except he neva said anything but shook his head yes and smiled....I said to him Ummm for a big fella ya dont say much.............lil did I know he no speakah no English. Big lol at me cause I stood there talking away and asking him questions, I really think I scared him cause as soon as I said "oh well just wanted to say congrats you looked awesome" and he nodded his head yes, and I walked away I looked back and he seemed a lil frazzled so he got up and left. Come to find out he had an interrupter with him to translate(interrupter was not with him at the time ), but at least he was polite to nod yes, Shoot I should have asked him to hand over his prize money, He would have just nodded yes.

Comment

Somebody knows the name of the song in his posing routine?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmC8W...layer_embedded

Comment

Crazy delts. Guy is badassed.

Comment

That BDB at the beginning is ridiculous. If his legs were bigger all throughout he would be hard to beat.

Comment

To be honest Essa is built like Oriville Burk. Can anyone post some pic of the two?

Comment

holy faaaak, this is why i love bb, some totally new guy comes in and takes over, people like change fans like change and this is awesome. he can easily compete in the mr. ollympia no problem, in fact i think he has most of them beat, if his legs were a bit bigger around tear drop area, and calves, hes gonna be hard to beat, very dense and grainy and dry.

wonder how mch or how long farrah has been working with him but he did dial him in perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by lil mama View Post
                        The guy is massive. I spoke to him yesterday in the hotel lobby, except he neva said anything but shook his head yes and smiled....I said to him Ummm for a big fella ya dont say much.............lil did I know he no speakah no English. Big lol at me cause I stood there talking away and asking him questions, I really think I scared him cause as soon as I said "oh well just wanted to say congrats you looked awesome" and he nodded his head yes, and I walked away I looked back and he seemed a lil frazzled so he got up and left. Come to find out he had an interrupter with him to translate(interrupter was not with him at the time ), but at least he was polite to nod yes, Shoot I should have asked him to hand over his prize money, He would have just nodded yes.
                        He'd from the middle east. He probably isn't be use to having random women talk to him like that. He probably thought a few other things to, but they are better left not said.

Comment

2 much synthol what are you guys seeing he looks like the black rambling freak what is bodybuilding coming to remember flex wheeler with those delts and tri that looked like cement was in them 2 2 much lumps weird lumps on him but give him credit he,s got just about every one fooled exceppt me

Comment

Originally posted by Julienne_Salad View Post
                            Crazy delts. Guy is badassed.
                            Yeah, those delts are a little "too crazy" if you know what I mean... But no doubt about it, this guy has a serious physique - I look forward to seeing what he can do at higher level shows.
                            Made from all-natural products since 1968

Comment

Was half-tempted to start a new thread about this, but glad to see I won't have to, I can post my semi-unrelated comments here:

Seriously, George Farah is the most annoying bastard on the planet. He's so self-congratulatory it's sickening. Did you seriously hear him during that interview? "I'm going to surprise a lot of people come Olympia time"-- "I" as in George, speaking about himself-- "with what I can do with Essa". So it's not ESSA that is going to susprise a lot of people at the Olympia with what he can accomplish, it's freakin' GEORGE?!?!

When I first saw Farah at the 2005 Olympia (I think that's where it was), I was seriously impressed. Awesome physique, and I had never heard of him before. But he really needs to get the fuck over himself and his "amazing accomplishments". You don't hear Hany and all these other gurus taking ALL the credit for the accomplishments of their clients-- they're simply happy to make some money and share a little bit of the spotlight. But not George.

Dude, this is Essa's moment to shine, fucking let him have it already!

Okay, rant over.

-lifepulse

Comment

Working...
                              X