Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Essa Obaid photoshoot with Per Bernal 1 day after winning the 2010 Europa Super Show

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by lifepulse View Post
    Was half-tempted to start a new thread about this, but glad to see I won't have to, I can post my semi-unrelated comments here:

    Seriously, George Farah is the most annoying bastard on the planet. He's so self-congratulatory it's sickening. Did you seriously hear him during that interview? "I'm going to surprise a lot of people come Olympia time"-- "I" as in George, speaking about himself-- "with what I can do with Essa". So it's not ESSA that is going to susprise a lot of people at the Olympia with what he can accomplish, it's freakin' GEORGE?!?!

    When I first saw Farah at the 2005 Olympia (I think that's where it was), I was seriously impressed. Awesome physique, and I had never heard of him before. But he really needs to get the fuck over himself and his "amazing accomplishments". You don't hear Hany and all these other gurus taking ALL the credit for the accomplishments of their clients-- they're simply happy to make some money and share a little bit of the spotlight. But not George.

    Dude, this is Essa's moment to shine, fucking let him have it already!

    Okay, rant over.

    -lifepulse
    Yeah, I caught that comment, too. I hope that Essa's English is good enough to catch it as well...
    Made from all-natural products since 1968

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by lifepulse View Post
      Was half-tempted to start a new thread about this, but glad to see I won't have to, I can post my semi-unrelated comments here:

      Seriously, George Farah is the most annoying bastard on the planet. He's so self-congratulatory it's sickening. Did you seriously hear him during that interview? "I'm going to surprise a lot of people come Olympia time"-- "I" as in George, speaking about himself-- "with what I can do with Essa". So it's not ESSA that is going to susprise a lot of people at the Olympia with what he can accomplish, it's freakin' GEORGE?!?!

      When I first saw Farah at the 2005 Olympia (I think that's where it was), I was seriously impressed. Awesome physique, and I had never heard of him before. But he really needs to get the fuck over himself and his "amazing accomplishments". You don't hear Hany and all these other gurus taking ALL the credit for the accomplishments of their clients-- they're simply happy to make some money and share a little bit of the spotlight. But not George.

      Dude, this is Essa's moment to shine, fucking let him have it already!

      Okay, rant over.

      -lifepulse
      Lifepulse, I agree George Farah is definately self absorbed! But I give him credit for training a winner of a pro show. This may be his first such accomplishment. Either way, Essa is a fucking BEAST!!! He'll definately do some damage if he competes in this year's Olympia.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by BlueC View Post
        Somebody knows the name of the song in his posing routine?

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmC8W...layer_embedded
        "Its Not Goodbye" from the Sweet November movie. Sang by Laura Pausini

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by blackflorida View Post
          Lifepulse, I agree George Farah is definately self absorbed! But I give him credit for training a winner of a pro show. This may be his first such accomplishment. Either way, Essa is a fucking BEAST!!! He'll definately do some damage if he competes in this year's Olympia.
          I understand, and agree. Many have questioned Farah's integrity and honesty, but bottom line, it seems the majority of the athletes he preps come in looking PHENOMENAL, and really seem to like working with him-- including Branch taking 2nd at the Olympia, which is a HUGE accomplishment! But still, he really needs to tone it down a notch.

          I have no problem with "self absorbed" if it's truly justified. I don't think Farah's is. I think he is an opportunist, and borderline dishonest at best (possibly an outright liar, given the recent Optimum Nutrition fiasco). If enough people start to call him on it, maybe he'll tone it down a bit. Here's to hoping!

          -lifepulse

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by psypower View Post
            "Its Not Goodbye" from the Sweet November movie. Sang by Laura Pausini
            Thanks for your help psypower!

            Comment


            • #21
              Farah is a piece of shit... but his clients always look fantastic!

              Comment


              • #22
                I wish to see Essa place in the top 6 at this year's Mr. Olympia.

                He deserves it!

                Comment


                • #23
                  you guys dont start talking about this guy deserve 2 win you cant reward fake muscles yiu know this synthol thing started with ernie taylor remember those triceps this guy has so much synthol in him its he never beat a jay or branch or the top guys because he can never look dry stop the bull shit look at his pics ronnie will always be bodybuilding king because he worked hard 4 the muscles

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    george farrah used synthol himself in his biceps and shoulders

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Farrah is definitely getting a little too big for his britches...its a little annoying I must say.
                      Muscle Tech Athlete

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I thought the topic was about Essa - an incredible athlete whose obvious dedication paid off - he looked fantastic and was by far the best in the competition. All the other unnecessary comments only detract from the respect Essa deserves.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          The guy looks damn huge...
                          Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
                          http://swoletra.com

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            His delts are all SEO. I bet he's only going to use more of that shit in the future. Such a shame.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by glen565 View Post
                              you guys dont start talking about this guy deserve 2 win you cant reward fake muscles yiu know this synthol thing started with ernie taylor remember those triceps this guy has so much synthol in him its he never beat a jay or branch or the top guys because he can never look dry stop the bull shit look at his pics ronnie will always be bodybuilding king because he worked hard 4 the muscles

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Farah right, with more thigh sweep and just better everything.....he can do really well. Its nice to see a new guy turn PRO and then compete in the SAME YEAR hahaha no 2-3 yr off season as is the norm these days. These guys with balls like Roelly, Essa and Cedric are making names for themselves while the other guys are letting time pass them by. Then after a 2 yr off season we expect SOOOOOOOOOOO much from them, like how Curry failed for example.

                                Congrats Essa.....welcome to the big leagues!!!
                                FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X