This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Alvisi Photoshoot Video after the 2010 Europa Super Show

Just after placing second at the 2010 Europa Super Show, Mark Alvisi hooked up with Muscular Development's ace photographer Ber Bernal at Metroflex Gym in Arlington, Texas. Alvisi tells us what its like to work with Per and gives us some insight into what he did to vault ahead of both Bill Wilmore and Cedric McMillan after prejudging to place ahead of them in the finals.

Mark is a great bodybuilder and a very cool dude. Congradulations!

Comment

Looks sorta soft in the photoshoot?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCook View Post
        Looks sorta soft in the photoshoot?
        Yeah, I agree.

Comment

+1

Comment

He looks like he gorged after the show...lol
            Muscle Tech Athlete

Comment

Originally posted by Jnova7723 View Post
              He looks like he gorged after the show...lol
              LOL yeah I think that is a good conditioned off-season look for him
              Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

Comment

He did look better at the night show but still not THAT much better! Still 5th IMO.

Comment

Ah, come on Mark. You got a free ticket to the Olympia and you are not going to go?

Oh, well. Congrats on your debut.
                  "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Jason Huh can take this guy any given day,not that it's relevant lol, I have no clue how the f**k he got that second place ahead of Wilmore and even Cedric
                    Dennis Wolf Rules!!

Comment

Originally posted by dell View Post
                      Jason Huh can take this guy any given day,not that it's relevant lol, I have no clue how the f**k he got that second place ahead of Wilmore and even Cedric
                      and Michael kef

Comment

doesnt look very good. should've held up on the binging!

Comment

He is soft. As I've said, he's one of those bodybuilders that looks roided. It's as if he's puffy but there isn't much muscle. I saw him up close at Gold's Venice.

Also, Metroflex -it's time for air condition.
                          Last edited by themakcompany; August 21st, 2010, 10:35 PM. Reason: Felt bad for Mark. Seems like a nice guy and the truth is too mean.

Comment

Seems like every opportunity bodybuilders get they postpone lol. Then again I cannot relate because I'm not in their shoes.
                            Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
                            http://swoletra.com

Comment

I THINK THIS GUY HAS ONE OF THE BEST OVERALL LOOKS IN THE SPORT YEAH HIS BACK CAN COME UP AND HE COULD HAVE BEEN HARDER AND DRYER BUT HIS WAIST TO SHOULDER RATIO IS UNREAL AND HIS X FRAME IS ONE THE BEST EVER IMO

HE IS CARRYING ALOT OF BULK TO FOR HIS FRAME AND JOINTS I THINK HIS FUTURE IS BRIGHT

CONGRATS ON THE OLYMPIA BIRTH
                              Ty Lumley NOVICE/Hobbiest bodybuilder www.DOUBLELKENNELS.com

Comment

Working...
                              X