Leave a comment:

• TESTX
    replied
    and two weeks later
    http://www.bbszene.de/board/showthre...181428&page=27

Leave a comment:

• claudiareid40
    replied
    I have a question ... Is it true that you can train 8 weeks before a show?

Leave a comment:

• ksplatt
    replied
    Great job Mark!....All that work FS work on your legs George has been doing with you looks to be paying off! I'm sure Hany is a big part of it too. Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• littleben
    replied
    though i agree with the mayor 100%, there are some areas i feel he would benefit from a little bit more back thickness

Leave a comment:

• mayor of bodybuilding
    replied
    Mark has some the best combination of Size and Shape in the IFBB Today,he reminds me of Mr Olympia Samir Bannout! Mark has no belly and has a look that is rare in the pros today,sure alot of guys are freakier but i would rather look like mark! More Back deatail and overall conditionong and Mark will be good to go!

PS I talked to mark at the Arnold and he is a classy young man and good for bodybuilding!

Leave a comment:

• dell
    replied
    Originally posted by jtg987 View Post
    and Michael kef

Yeah he looked better than him too.

Leave a comment:

• dell
    replied
    Originally posted by themakcompany View Post
    He is soft. As I've said, he's one of those bodybuilders that looks roided. It's as if he's puffy but there isn't much muscle. I saw him up close at Gold's Venice.

Also, Metroflex -it's time for air condition.

I agree with you 100%,he doesn't have that dense grainy muscle look,even when he comes conditioned which he didn't in this show,he looks puffy and have that roided look like you said.Jason Huh however has that dense grainy look.Again not relevant.

Leave a comment:

• mrlumley
    replied
    I THINK THIS GUY HAS ONE OF THE BEST OVERALL LOOKS IN THE SPORT YEAH HIS BACK CAN COME UP AND HE COULD HAVE BEEN HARDER AND DRYER BUT HIS WAIST TO SHOULDER RATIO IS UNREAL AND HIS X FRAME IS ONE THE BEST EVER IMO

HE IS CARRYING ALOT OF BULK TO FOR HIS FRAME AND JOINTS I THINK HIS FUTURE IS BRIGHT

CONGRATS ON THE OLYMPIA BIRTH

Leave a comment:

• Billy Blackwell
    replied
    Seems like every opportunity bodybuilders get they postpone lol. Then again I cannot relate because I'm not in their shoes.

Leave a comment:

• themakcompany
    replied
    He is soft. As I've said, he's one of those bodybuilders that looks roided. It's as if he's puffy but there isn't much muscle. I saw him up close at Gold's Venice.

Also, Metroflex -it's time for air condition.
    Last edited by themakcompany; August 21st, 2010, 10:35 PM. Reason: Felt bad for Mark. Seems like a nice guy and the truth is too mean.

Leave a comment:

• Excelled.
    replied
    doesnt look very good. should've held up on the binging!

Leave a comment:

• jtg987
    replied
    Originally posted by dell View Post
    Jason Huh can take this guy any given day,not that it's relevant lol, I have no clue how the f**k he got that second place ahead of Wilmore and even Cedric
    and Michael kef

Leave a comment:

• dell
    replied
    Jason Huh can take this guy any given day,not that it's relevant lol, I have no clue how the f**k he got that second place ahead of Wilmore and even Cedric

Leave a comment:

Working...
X