Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Stone NY Met Prejudging Video Interviews Now Posted!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Steve Stone NY Met Prejudging Video Interviews Now Posted!



    The 2010 NY Metropolitan Prejudging interviews were brought to you by Xero Limits and MD. Check em out now with Rodney Roller!

    NICK FREGLETTE

    JILLIAN REVILLE AKA JILLYREV

    JAMES KELLEY

    TOM KYTE

  • #2
    I Have a hard time hearing due to all the backround noise!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Aaron Singerman
      It sounds like you guys forgot to plug in the mic. Anyway to reduce the background noise?

      (Go Jillian! Go Nick!)
      Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
      I Have a hard time hearing due to all the backround noise!
      Hoo boy.

      Well, I won't criticize. I would have left the lens cap on the camera as well as not turning on the mic.

      Something to add to your checklist, though.

      • Check equipment
      • Test audio
      • Check light

      What else? Avoid a distracting background if possible.

      Congratulatons JillyRev and all the competitors!

      Comment


      • #4
        Jillyrev is one of the Hottest Forum woman ever and she is cool as hell! Her Smile reminds me of monica brant and she is just too damn cute!

        PS sorry Jilly im in love!

        Comment


        • #5
          Con: Mic off.
          Pro: Very cool that there's a "click here" to come right back to the thread.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Aaron Singerman
            It sounds like you guys forgot to plug in the mic. Anyway to reduce the background noise?

            (Go Jillian! Go Nick!)
            thanks Aaron!!!

            Originally posted by curtjames View Post

            Congratulatons JillyRev and all the competitors!
            thanks Curt!!!

            Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
            Jillyrev is one of the Hottest Forum woman ever and she is cool as hell! Her Smile reminds me of monica brant and she is just too damn cute!

            PS sorry Jilly im in love!
            aww mayor ur too cute


            thanks for the support everyone!!!! It was great to meet Rodney and do the interview!

            You all are so awesome!!!

            Comment

            Working...
            X