• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Coast Muscle Series Presents Teen Overall Winner Dominick Cardone

Domonick is 16 years old....

nick-mets.jpg

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...-cardone-.html

Thank you very much for the interview and coverage robbie! It was a great feeling to compete for the first time and im defintaly addicted!
    IFBB PRO
    22 Years Old
    Anabolic Designs Athlete
    @Ifbbprodominickcardone

Comment

Representing Golds Gym MB!! Home of the champions! I WISH I started when I was 16. Dom you're gonna do some damage kid. See you in the gym in a couple weeks. Enjoy your trophies and get some rest.

Comment

Thanks a lot vaughan!!! See you soon, gotta ease into my offseason to make the improvements!!!
        IFBB PRO
        22 Years Old
        Anabolic Designs Athlete
        @Ifbbprodominickcardone

Comment

CONGRATS Dominick! Now I need to edit my signature...lol
          JOIN my health transformation challenge
          www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Comment

Congrats Dominick.

Comment

Originally posted by DominickC View Post
              Thank you very much for the interview and coverage robbie! It was a great feeling to compete for the first time and im defintaly addicted!
              Your only 16? Thats fucking amazing, how long you been bodybuilding? You must be really hungry for this sport to start so early, great future ahead of you! What was your typical offseason weight this past year? How tall are you bro?

Good Luck! Md has gota sign this young freak!

Comment

congrats bro u looked sick
                nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

Originally posted by MsGuns View Post
                  CONGRATS Dominick! Now I need to edit my signature...lol
                  hahah, thank you very much drex!!!
                  Originally posted by PrinceCook View Post
                  Your only 16? Thats fucking amazing, how long you been bodybuilding? You must be really hungry for this sport to start so early, great future ahead of you! What was your typical offseason weight this past year? How tall are you bro?

Good Luck! Md has gota sign this young freak!
                  Yes sir, 16 years old. I have been lifting around 1 and ahalf year, but bodybuilding for a little over a year. My highest offseason weight was 210Ib. I am 5'8. Thanks for the support brother!

Originally posted by lightsoutlekina View Post
                  congrats bro u looked sick
                  Thanks man I appreciate it!
                  IFBB PRO
                  22 Years Old
                  Anabolic Designs Athlete
                  @Ifbbprodominickcardone

Comment

Congrats!!! Nice work!!!!

Comment

Congrats, nice physique! I just think it would have been better if you waited another two years to grow a little more. I mean 5'8 ? It is not tall, considering how long you have been training you stopped growing tall due to weightlifting... Patience doesn't seem to be your (and your fellow teenbb) strength... Kind of sad...

Comment

Originally posted by BigRonnie View Post
                        Congrats, nice physique! I just think it would have been better if you waited another two years to grow a little more. I mean 5'8 ? It is not tall, considering how long you have been training you stopped growing tall due to weightlifting... Patience doesn't seem to be your (and your fellow teenbb) strength... Kind of sad...
                        Lifting weights doesnt stunt growth at all, I mean unless you put like 1000 pounds on your back and ending up breaking it then maybe yea? Im living proof, I grew about 5 inches since I started lifting, which was 4 years ago. Rofl. And im only 17. Rofl. Or do you mean for him taking juice stunting his growth? Well yea thats a big possibility, but even guys like Lou, Arnold starting when they were young and they still grew tall after taking the juice. So many myths in bodybuilding, its best just to stay positive and keep your head up.

Comment

Bro science at it's best. Go away stupid, your sad. Sell your patience speech to someone who cares.
                          Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

Gyno. right side

Comment

Wow, talk about envy! Don't listen to this knucklehead Dom.
                              “Sometimes you just have to pee in the sink.”

Comment

Working...
                              X