No announcement yet.

New York Pro Prejudging Report, By Ron Harris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at the olympia roelly winklaar will be in top six !!! its between the best out there !

Comment

haha jeff long is the man awesome for him and his cutler haircut.
      AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
      MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

Comment

Originally posted by eu View Post
        Roelly Winklaar will be on top !!! numer one baby!!!!! yeah the beast !!!
        From the pics and reports he seems to be the guy with the most muscularity. I honestly think Hide has a lot better shape and flow to his physique however.
        Great report Ron, thanks!
        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Nice report, Ron! I liked a couple guys more than you, & wasn't as impressed by Roelly as others were, but hey--it's a subjective sport!

Comment

Get job Ron
            Flex Wheeler
            www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
              From the pics and reports he seems to be the guy with the most muscularity. I honestly think Hide has a lot better shape and flow to his physique however.
              Great report Ron, thanks!
              Hide impressed the shit out of me at this show....really good.

Comment

What a show! I had Hide all the way but I was happy as hell for Roelly. I thought the crowd was gonna storm the stage when Toney got 4th. Boy was he robbed! A straight up, old fashioned New York Muggin'!!

Oh, Pak-Man bought the house DOWN!! He looked like top 5 material at the night show.

Comment

Pak got robbed too. Wolf got a damn gift...

Comment

Pak definitely could have been in the top 5, and nobody would have complained except all the HOUSE fans! Judging is tough, I do not envy those guys who do it.
                    Muscular Development Online Editor
                    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Working...
                    X