Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Pakulski will be doing the 2010 New York Pro

I read somewhere that Ben may be doing the 2010 IFBB New York Pro

For those unfamiliar, Ben placed first at the 2008 Canadian Nationals and won the overall where he recieved his IFBB pro card. He competed last year in Tampa and placed third to Foaud Abiad and Dennis James (His first IFBB competition), however, he decided to skip the Olympia. The New York will only be his second IFBB competition. I think he has a pretty solid chance of getting a top 5 finish.

"What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Ben is more than capable of a top 5. With Erik and Jeff Long, it is already shaping up as a super show. Many more to come, for sure.

Comment

Ben is going to be competing at the NY pro and you can count on a top placing, 1st.

Comment

This is goin to be a great show. Wolf has really got his work cut out for him, good luck.

Comment

Ben is going to own with those freakish legs and delts!
          "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

ben in fourth place . maybe third . my opinion

Comment

ben pakulski was way better than frankhouser , he should got that olympia qualification !!! ur still the best ben , ull be the future mr. olympia in some years ! keep improve !

Comment

Working...
              X