Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Coast Muscle Series: "The PAKMAN" Ben Pakulski Trains Chest

http://test.musculardevelopment.com/...l#.UtdYr7RxIug

I love how Hany is given credit for ALL his clients hard work LOL? come on, lets be real here, was it really FST-7 that helped Bens chest improve of just hard fuckin work and awesome genetics & youth on his side? I say the latter of the two. YES Hany is helping guys but this FST-7 is NOT the wheel reinvented here folks hahahaha it is simply a fancy term for a 7 set drop set to failure which has been in practice for decades.

Anyhow, back to reality. Ben looks rediculous and I think the show will be between him and Wolf and Toney. Ben has a bright future a head of him. His bis and back still need work but that will come. The rest is THERE!!!

GO BIG BEN

Comment

awesome is the Fouad chest vid coming up today?

Comment

anyone know the name of the song at the beginning?
        yea buddy

Comment

When is Mike van Wyck's chest training going to be posted. I'd like to see some heavy weight being moved.

Comment

Originally posted by bruiser View Post
            Anyhow, back to reality. Ben looks rediculous and I think the show will be between him and Wolf and Toney. Ben has a bright future a head of him. His bis and back still need work but that will come. The rest is THERE!!!

GO BIG BEN
            Agree. Just add House to the mix and I think we are looking at the top 4!

Comment

good vid

Comment

Originally posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
                Agree. Just add House to the mix and I think we are looking at the top 4!
                and Roelly winklaar if he's going to compete

Comment

Originally posted by bruiser View Post
                  I love how Hany is given credit for ALL his clients hard work LOL? come on, lets be real here, was it really FST-7 that helped Bens chest improve of just hard fuckin work and awesome genetics & youth on his side? I say the latter of the two. YES Hany is helping guys but this FST-7 is NOT the wheel reinvented here folks hahahaha it is simply a fancy term for a 7 set drop set to failure which has been in practice for decades.

GO BIG BEN
                  Don't be jealous! Thank you

Comment

ben is looking huge. hope he places high at the show

Comment

Originally posted by beastmode20 View Post
                      anyone know the name of the song at the beginning?

Nonpoint - Bullet With A Name

Comment

I agree with bruiser hany rambod is great with nutrition maybe , till now i've seen him working only with people that can already get ultra ripped without any help did he dial in branden ray or trey ? no! but we can't really know if it's his fault or the other guys were cheating ,but he did dial Jay Cutler in! well with training it's really a good program but not really something magical training is all about stimulation doesent matter how much wheight u push or how much sets u do , muscles dont count wheight and sets after all , whatever wheight angeles or sets that make your muscles burn are good! personaly i like george ferah and dave palumbo more with there methods and philosophies , hany is great :d but his pronounciation fucking annoys me! he talks like a pageant competitor , but i do respect the guy ! Good luck Ben u look Freeaaky ! :d

Comment

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Damn, I just saw the video, damn, quite impressive, reminds me of Markus Ruhl and Dennis Wolf, huge shoulders, future Mr Olympia for sure

Comment

COTT DAYUM!!!
                              Did you see his most muscular at the end of the vid?!

HOE. LEE. SHIT.

Comment

Working...
                              X