X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im going with Ben i think he is going to surprise
    http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5527/ownedrobotmf4.gif

Comment

Roelly eat's wolf looking like this and if tony don't come harder than the arnold classic Roelly eat's him to and believe me guy's he's hungry so he will eat them all

Comment

denis if he somehow comes in shape, otherwise roelly then freeman but who knows if freeman will show up in shape or be sweating all over the place again

Comment

roelly or dennis

Comment

Wolf. Period.

Comment

It's an awesome line up...but what about the 202's....can't forget about them, us little ones have to stick together, male or female...lol my vote for the 202's Jason Arntz and for the big guys....so many choice athletes, I will need to wait on this, but I am favoring Freeman, wait maybe Roelly or Hide...Wolf...good lord who knows? Maybe I will just pick the one that has the best smile....LOL
              Rita Rae-IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

man i think roelly is gonna tear it up
                QUITING IS NOT A OPTION!

Comment

Wolf!..idc what the guest posing showed, there's not the best of lighting there and he's holding lots of water it's understandable. Wolf beats Roelly from the back and can hang just as nicely from the front. Not to mention Wolf is a little wider. The X-man will come in second.

One thing I know for certain is that if Wolf doesn't get top 3, his psychological state of mind will be very poor. The dude looks broken down as it is over that misfortune at the Olympia...everyone knows how bad stress can be, and in an interview he said he thinks about that day every single day in disappointment.

Comment

202's im going for my JR!
                    "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

BASED ON POTENTIAL WOLF.....no ones saying Gustavo
                      "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

The Wolf will win.

Comment

roelly could surprise everyone but if wolf shows up the way hes is supposed to look then he should be victorious
                          Twitter @projasonjoseph

Comment

Huge Caucasionoid with Muscles - Wolf

Comment

GOT MY MONEY ON WOLF,BUT I"M CURIOUS HOW GUSTAVO BAdELL WILL DO ? WHAT DO U GUYS THINK ABOUT GUSTAVO ???

Comment

ROELLY!

Comment

Working...
                                X