Who Will Win the NY Pro? ***Virtual Posedown Video***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
    Jay Cutler is mr o....KAI won the arnold....apparently size for the sake of size is what wins
    and jay wasn't conditioned at all last year or anything
    Chase your dreams.

Comment

i didnt think so...least not from the back....still had that loose skin where his lats used to be....legs and abs have always been crazy....never has his chest been ripped.......KAI was water logged and pregnant and still beat a perfect heath....i prefer a VICTOR DEX HEATH LIKE PYHSIQUE TO WIN
      "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Jay Cutler is mr o....KAI won the arnold....apparently size for the sake of size is what wins
        And dex won the year before because jay looked like shit.. just as wolf does NOW

Originally posted by BrownBear View Post
        and jay wasn't conditioned at all last year or anything
        dont be silly conditioning means nothing its all about what the scale says..
        Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

DEX would look unbeatable with 10 to 15 more pounds and harder legs
          "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

DEX would look unbeatable with 10 to 15 more pounds and harder legs
            DEX is DONE but the point is he is half cutlers size and kicked his ass because he was in shape.. throws a twist into your.."size is all that matters" theory
            Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

Betting top $$$, cannot wait for this event!

Comment

not my theory at all....certainly not my preferance....i think that the judges will choose freeman or wolf at 85 % before they will choose one of the smaller lesser known guys....i think the best that day should win...history shows that is not always the case.....ronnie should have lost some but he was the biggest....dorian could have lost a couple but he was the biggest....and biggest is best goes all the way back to arnold
                "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

lol @ everyone writing off wolf. Wait till he's on stage next to everyone and tell me how he compares, Roelly's got that type of physique that looks good in pictures, but he's not gonna be as impressive when he's on stage actually standing next to people. He's got potential but his chest is wayyy lacking, and he needs work on his lats.

Comment

not my theory at all....certainly not my preferance....i think that the judges will choose freeman or wolf at 85 % before they will choose one of the smaller lesser known guys....i think the best that day should win...history shows that is not always the case.....ronnie should have lost some but he was the biggest....dorian could have lost a couple but he was the biggest....and biggest is best goes all the way back to arnold
                    Markus dwarfed everyone, why didn't he win? /fail statement
                    Wolf placed dead last at the last olympia too.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUT2StfmoFk

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeT View Post
                      lol @ everyone writing off wolf. Wait till he's on stage next to everyone and tell me how he compares, Roelly's got that type of physique that looks good in pictures, but he's not gonna be as impressive when he's on stage actually standing next to people. He's got potential but his chest is wayyy lacking, and he needs work on his lats.
                      Dude pops for sure but he is just too small at this point.
                      "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

roelly is going to be a big big name in a couple years man i think he will take this show

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeT View Post
                          Markus dwarfed everyone, why didn't he win? /fail statement
                          Wolf placed dead last at the last olympia too.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUT2StfmoFk
                          markus was incomplete and huge....no tris,no back....complete jay and ronnie,kai huge complete.....
                          "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus88 View Post
                            GOT MY MONEY ON WOLF,BUT I"M CURIOUS HOW GUSTAVO BAdELL WILL DO ? WHAT DO U GUYS THINK ABOUT GUSTAVO ???
                            Where are those pics of Gustavo leading up to this show?

GUSTAVO FOR THE UPSET WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by sadie7869 View Post
                              And dex won the year before because jay looked like shit.. just as wolf does NOW

dont be silly conditioning means nothing its all about what the scale says..
                              well it doesnt matter what he looks like now.. it matters what he looks like on saturday..

NOT under some bad lighting with bad color while he is holding a boat load of water..

Comment

IMO.. Roelly is one of those guys who looks great by himself.. BUT when he gets compared to other guys you can start to see his weakness and doenst look as impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X