Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xero Limits Presents the Road to the NY Pro: Kevin English Trains Delts 3 Weeks Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xero Limits Presents the Road to the NY Pro: Kevin English Trains Delts 3 Weeks Out

Three (3) weeks prior to the 2010 IFBB NY Pro, 202 Mr. Olympia Kevin English was training at Bev Francis Powerhouse Gym in Syosset, NY with his trainer and partner Mike Camp. Check them out training shoulders!

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

How the dude gets down to 202lbs is beyond me...I guess he has a good chance of repeating as champ... have not been keeping up with the 202 competetion.
    "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

He's a beast. But you could definitely tell he was exhausted and low on energy. He's a funny guy, I'm sure he'll come in in tip top shape.

Comment

80 pound dumbbells on half rep steep inclines and standing presses with the 90 pound fixed bar, what a monster, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ortho72 View Post
          80 pound dumbbells on half rep steep inclines and standing presses with the 90 pound fixed bar, what a monster, lol.
          I meant he's big...

Not to mention, he's about 2 weeks from a show here. Anyone 2 weeks from a show is going to be significantly weaker than they typically are. Do you compete? If you do/did then you'd understand...

Comment

Looking amazing Kevin!!!... Best of Luck.. U R a Beast
            Live 4 the Pump!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LilSho View Post
              I meant he's big...

Not to mention, he's about 2 weeks from a show here. Anyone 2 weeks from a show is going to be significantly weaker than they typically are. Do you compete? If you do/did then you'd understand...
              you don't have to compete to realize that 80 pound dumbbells on ANY type of press for an IFBB pro is weak as piss no matter how "dieted" you are.

Comment

you don't have to compete to realize that 80 pound dumbbells on ANY type of press for an IFBB pro is weak as piss no matter how "dieted" you are.
                I think he cuts like 60 lbs though

Comment

Originally posted by ness286 View Post
                  I think he cuts like 60 lbs though
                  He does.

And Kevin loses most of his bw in the last 3 weeks. Starts dropping quick which would leave anyone beyond weak.

Comment

Didn't he just do that AFTER training Chest also?

Comment

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by LilSho View Post
                        Yep
                        well there ya go.. ur definelty going to be significantly weaker on shoulders AFTER chest..

Comment

2weeks out ? ull die even with using an empty bar lol man u should get under 3% bodyfat to know ! and bodybuilding is not about how much u lift its how amazing u look u should consider a strongman contest to comment at

Comment

Wow you must be a real He-man your my hero

Comment

this is a question for kev.. but anyone who knows feel free to answer..
                              This was supposed to be his "power" phase workout where everything is 3-5 reps..
                              Shoulders were all between 6-10..
                              Does he to chest "power" and delts "light" then when he does delts "power" chest "light"??

Not being a d*ck just wonder if he modifies the C.A.M.P training the more advanced you are?

Comment

Working...
                              X